NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Movie:

Transformers

(Amazing simple Amazing!)

Tv Show:

Just completed the 1st season of The Dresden Files.

(Awesome show I recommend it to everyone)

Transformers was the only movie to ever put me too sleep. So unbelievable. (The human reactions)

Transformers was the only movie to ever put me too sleep. So unbelievable. (The human reactions)

ya for a film about tranformers robots that came from a cartoon series that barely featured humand that complaint is so terrible.

ya for a film about tranformers robots that came from a cartoon series that barely featured humand that complaint is so terrible.

I saw it for a second time a few days back. I loved it more. My favourite movie this year.

Saw Capote a few days back. Was expecting somethin better, but it's a good flick, overall.

Gotta love PKH's acting, though.

7/10

Mallrats

I quite like Kevin Smith's films, and this was as good as the other Smith films I've seen (Clerks, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Clerks 2).

It was very funny, enjoyed it loads, I did. 8/10

Guest House Paradiso

Bottom on the big screen. Funny and all-round goodness. 8/10

well, i agree that transformers was unbelivable. not just in the sense some wild ass silly shit (swass) was going down, but well, the little ****** robot that was on air force one, how didnt any one see it? or hear it. and it was clearly the worst thing ever made, if the deceptacons were any good, they would have stepped on it.

Maybe thats why they wanted the allspark so bad. Replace the little shitbag with a walking talking Xbox.

The decepticons don't need a stereo anyway, I heard they can all play Mp3's.

All they had to do was actually be like "WTF?"

Instead the girl looked as if transforming vehicles were a common occurence, and the guy was mildly intriguied, but seemed to get over it pretty quickly.

Sorry, films are about acting when it comes down to it.

I knew I'd hate it, but I thought it might be better.

I have to say, some parts were good, like the parents interaction, and the fact that he has a Garbage poster on the wall. That's basically it.

and the fact that he has a Garbage poster on the wall.

Yes, this obviously makes a film x20 better. [/sarcasm]

Yes, this obviously makes a film x20 better. [/sarcasm]

mate, it woulent take much to make it 20x better. a shot of a bowl of peas would probebly do it.

All they had to do was actually be like "WTF?"

Instead the girl looked as if transforming vehicles were a common occurence, and the guy was mildly intriguied, but seemed to get over it pretty quickly.

Sorry, films are about acting when it comes down to it.

I knew I'd hate it, but I thought it might be better.

I have to say, some parts were good, like the parents interaction, and the fact that he has a Garbage poster on the wall. That's basically it.

I never noticed that. They were obviously shocked at first, but when it came down to it it was either stand there and be shocked or run for there lives and save the earth before it's too late. (What a wierd sentence).

I loved it. The scene with them in the garden with the transformers was brilliant too.

I'm not saying it's perfect "omg best film ever!!!", I'm just saying I really enjoyed it.

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. 9/10

Excellent movie. I loved it. :)

I've watched it too many times to remember now. :D

Renaissence

Very very stylish, great voice acting, cool plot and it's nice to see a detective movie. I recommend it.

Really good film with really good performances. I didn't find it scary but my girlfriend nearly had a heart attack.

7/10

Pretty sweet. Nicely done, saves itself a few times.

7/10

Next week ; Superbad....AAAAHAHHhahahahahhHHahAhhaHhahahHAHahah!!

I never noticed that. They were obviously shocked at first, but when it came down to it it was either stand there and be shocked or run for there lives and save the earth before it's too late. (What a wierd sentence).

I loved it. The scene with them in the garden with the transformers was brilliant too.

I'm not saying it's perfect "omg best film ever!!!", I'm just saying I really enjoyed it.

I think I said it was the worst movie i've ever seen somewhere (maybe not this site), but I retract that statement.

It's just one of the least enjoyable movies i've ever seen.

And yeah, seeing the Garbage poster did make it 20x better for me. Well, at least better a bit.

----

(Sympathy For) Lady Vengeance

9.6/10

One of my favourite films ever. This is my third time watching it. It's just awesome.

Snakes on a Plane

7.5/10

When I saw it in the cinema with my friends I'd have given it 10/10, but the second time watching it through when you know what's coming, and at home..it's not the same.

Pretty sweet. Nicely done, saves itself a few times.

7/10

Probably a fair enough reflection- I was too busy looking for stuff from the story to really enjoy it for what it was. It had a few interesting bits though... glad you didn't detest it!!

Nightwatch (Nochnoi Dozor)

Awesome Russian vampire movie. The style and effects are breathtaking, a rollercoaster ride from beginning to end. Best (and only) Russian movie I've ever seen. 8/10

Snakes on a Plane

7.5/10

When I saw it in the cinema with my friends I'd have given it 10/10, but the second time watching it through when you know what's coming, and at home..it's not the same.

Would you like me to start my snakes on a plane rant again?

1408:

I thought teh first half of the film was truly brilliant.. the sound effect to make the audience feel his deafness was brilliant.. but then it kind of dragged on a bit..I think he went a bit insane too much times.

Did he really also have to yell at his fridge:)

Mallrats

I remember that film. :)

Both the main characters from My name is Earl are in it.

I watched 28 weeks later.

Give it 3 out of 10 because i didnt like it more the first film.