NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Knocked Up - 9/10 Funny as hell. Something for the guys and girls here and some classic lines. "Last time I took a shit it looked like a stuffed animal!"

SuperBad - 10/10 Better than Knocked Up, more classic lines and Mclovin and the cops are hilarious.

The Golden Compass

Not as bad as what many people let on to be, but not brilliant either.

6.5/10.

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Do I even need to justify why this is a great film?

10/10.

Princess Mononoke

WOW this was stunning. Having seen Spirited away, which was brilliant, and kiki's, which was slightly meh, i was glad to see this remind me more of the former. Bit long, but brilliant throughout.

9.5/10

Kill Bill Volume Two

More plot that the first volume, and Bill was good, but the action wasn't quite as stunning - nothing matched the silouted fight, or that awesome anime-ish sequence of the first. Oh and there was less gore, why was this? Still good though.

8 / 10

These are Two Films, I really need to see! :D

I can't believe i haven't see Princess Mononoke yet! I have missed over 4 times on TV! and have never got round to watching it. :)

Spirited Away is an Awesome film! :grin: Beatiful in everyway! :awesome:

And Kill Bill Volume 2 was on the other night and i missed it!!!!

I always miss good movies on TV....should really read the TV Guide to see whats on. :blank:

Can't remember if I've posted this or not...

1408 Absolute rubbish. At the beginning, it looked promising but then just completely went bonkers. Could have been better.

6/10

Kill Bill Volume Two

More plot that the first volume, and Bill was good, but the action wasn't quite as stunning - nothing matched the silouted fight, or that awesome anime-ish sequence of the first. Oh and there was less gore, why was this? Still good though.

8 / 10

Vol. 2 was really more about plot and emotional depth rather than violence, style and gore, which was what Vol. 1 was alkl about. I like to think as Kill Bill vol.1&2as one film which incorporates all of this, rather than two separate films.

Die Hard with a Vengence

Sooooooo badass. The second best Die Hard after the original, IMO. The rush to Wall Street & when McClane & Sam Jackson's character first meet are the

best parts of the movie.

Yippie-Ki-Ay Motherfucker!

8.5/10

Can't remember if I've posted this or not...

1408 Absolute rubbish. At the beginning, it looked promising but then just completely went bonkers. Could have been better.

6/10

6 is not absolute rubbish, on any scale. 6 is good or above average at least?

6 is not absolute rubbish, on any scale. 6 is good or above average at least?

it was still absolute rubbish though

Gladiator

Immense. All that needs to be said.

10/10

Gladiator

10/10

it's well good ya i give it 8/10 really..

it's well good ya i give it 8/10 really..

I find that whenever I watch the film now I just skip all the non-action parts. I've only watched it fully once.

We Own The Night

6/10

Not bad, well acted, but the story didn't move along as quickly as I'd have hoped. There was more going on in 10 minutes of The Departed than there was throughout this entire film.

Blazing Saddles

10/10

Probably the 158th time I've seen this film, the only one I know word for word (sad I know) and it keeps getting funnier every time I see it (in a Michael Keaton, Beetlejuice voice)

How anyone can say this film is racist is beyond me completely...

Gladiator

10/10

I watched it last night too. You summed up my feeling perfectly. It's awesome.

Possibly the best ending to a film ever.

Gladiator

10/10

Never did much like Gladiator, to be honest...

[

Blazing Saddles

10/10

Probably the 158th time I've seen this film, the only one I know word for word (sad I know) and it keeps getting funnier every time I see it (in a Michael Keaton, Beetlejuice voice)

How anyone can say this film is racist is beyond me completely...

You don't know why?

Ha it is kinda racist in fairness although still a good film. 7/10

I watched it last night too. You summed up my feeling perfectly. It's awesome.

Possibly the best ending to a film ever.

I caught it again last night, still an awesome awesome film.

American Pie: The Wedding

Put it on last night, still as good as i remember it. Great laughs throughout but not as good as American Pie 2 though this still gets a comfortable 8/10

Rush Hour 3

Surprisingly good 3rd part in the Rush Hour series, better than i thought it would be anyway. Good laughs and all that as well 9/10

evan almighty

i know it's based on a story that is apparently thousands of years old and everything but... predictableeee...... :heh:

2/10

...i'm worried to find myself finding steve carell very attractive with the facial hair. :nono:

You don't know why?

Ha it is kinda racist in fairness although still a good film. 7/10

Yeah, it has characters in it that are racist, but they are portrayed as dumb inbreds, whereas the black guy is the smart one.

Watch it again! And pay attention! :heh:

Yeah, it has characters in it that are racist, but they are portrayed as dumb inbreds, whereas the black guy is the smart one.

Watch it again! And pay attention! :heh:

personally i love it because it's racist.. it's nice to make fun of ourselves now and then haha or just black people lol.

im not racist honestly.

Watched Superbad again, with my sister last night and it was awesome. It was the second time I've seen it within a week. I love this film too much.

10/10

Watched Superbad again, with my sister last night and it was awesome. It was the second time I've seen it within a week. I love this film too much.

10/10

Missed that at the cinema - want to see it even more now! Off to Blockbuster tonight then!

superbad is a very good film. in fact i thing it's the onyl teen comedy i ever liked although I have a soft spot for "not another teen movie"

superbad is a very good film. in fact i thing it's the onyl teen comedy i ever liked although I have a soft spot for "not another teen movie"

Haha Not another teen movie is great bit of fun. A love the whole it's a spoof of an already sort of spoof genre. Also, Chris Evans with wearing only whipped cream (watch it redrum217uk!:))/the girl getting tazered = fun movie.

evan almighty

i know it's based on a story that is apparently thousands of years old and everything but... predictableeee...... :heh:

2/10

...i'm worried to find myself finding steve carell very attractive with the facial hair. :nono:

ohhhh noooooo!

I've heard this movie is supposed to be terrible. Also the fact jim carey isn't even in it, that definately puts a downer on it for me.

Haha Not another teen movie is great bit of fun. A love the whole it's a spoof of an already sort of spoof genre. Also, Chris Evans with wearing only whipped cream (watch it redrum217uk!:))/the girl getting tazered = fun movie.

One of my favs. Fucking legend film! Seen it about 20 times lol.