NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Children of Men

Watched it on blu-ray, looked fantastic. The action parts were brilliant and Clive Owen did a great job. Problem I have with it is that I wanted more, the ending was a bit abrupt. It started of slightly too slow as well.

8/10

I watched that as well. And that line is the proper way to review it too. Such an awesome film, the Make 'Em Laugh and Moses Supposes songs are brilliant.

I loved Adventureland. Awesome as hell. And I love how Jesse Eisenberg was in two films "Land" within a month or so. He's awesome. He does seem very similar to Michael Cera, but the two characters are quite different in the films, and they have subtle differences blah blah.

<3

Yeah that's true. Have you seen Squid and the Whale? Eisenburg's good in that too.

And continuing on my road of lame indie teen films, I watched

Nick and Norah's infinite playlist

Which was better than I expected, a rather nice little lighthearted romp. All set over one night, which reminds me of Before Sunrise. All rather good fun, and I want Norah to be real. Nick was frustratingly stupid, and the soundtrack wasn't quite as good as it should have been, thought there was some good stuff (modest Mouse, Ratatat) But yeah, was alright

7 / 10

Yeah that's true. Have you seen Squid and the Whale? Eisenburg's good in that too.

And continuing on my road of lame indie teen films, I watched

Nick and Norah's infinite playlist

Which was better than I expected, a rather nice little lighthearted romp. All set over one night, which reminds me of Before Sunrise. All rather good fun, and I want Norah to be real. Nick was frustratingly stupid, and the soundtrack wasn't quite as good as it should have been, thought there was some good stuff (modest Mouse, Ratatat) But yeah, was alright

7 / 10

I havn't actually...didn't realise he was in it. Might have to pick it up.

I also liked Nick and Norah. I'm quite the fan of teeny-indy films actually.

Until Michael Cera stops playing the same character, the only film I await with him in is the Arrested Development movie.

Which I still don't really believe will happen. Surely there's not enough audience? And non-viewers/people will be lost with the in-jokes if they do it the same as an episode. Hmm.

I watched that as well. And that line is the proper way to review it too. Such an awesome film, the Make 'Em Laugh and Moses Supposes songs are brilliant.

Joseph Gordon Levitt actually did a good version of Make 'Em Laugh on SNL lately, but of course NBC won't allow it on YouTube.

Anyway good film. Classic songs. "Good morning, good morning!"

Until Michael Cera stops playing the same character, the only film I await with him in is the Arrested Development movie.

Which I still don't really believe will happen. Surely there's not enough audience? And non-viewers/people will be lost with the in-jokes if they do it the same as an episode. Hmm.

Its happening. The script is in development.

Sherlock Holmes

Fantastic acting from RDJ and Jude Law (all the acting was great) and a great chemistry between their characters, good humour, very witty, good story, though I thought the 2nd half was better than the first. It really picked up and I'd now love to see more Sherlock Holmes films.

8/10

*gulp* Hi.

Nine

I was SO excited to see this, as Rob Marshall directed it, and Chicago being one of my favourite films...

How dissapointed was I? Very.

The film starts very slow and drags a little, then goes onto a big opening number, this was quite exciting, and thought ooo ok now it starts! But, I felt like the bits in between the songs were filler. Which is funny because, the songs don't make the story, the songs are the actual filler, while the "drama" is the actual story. But it feels the other way round, because the songs are much more entertaining than the drama.

And even then, only about half of the songs are good. Another thing, there is too much going on at the same time, nine women are far too many.

4.5/10

*gulp* Hi.

Nine

I was SO excited to see this, as Rob Marshall directed it, and Chicago being one of my favourite films...

How dissapointed was I? Very.

The film starts very slow and drags a little, then goes onto a big opening number, this was quite exciting, and thought ooo ok now it starts! But, I felt like the bits in between the songs were filler. Which is funny because, the songs don't make the story, the songs are the actual filler, while the "drama" is the actual story. But it feels the other way round, because the songs are much more entertaining than the drama.

And even then, only about half of the songs are good. Another thing, there is too much going on at the same time, nine women are far too many.

4.5/10

It's that bad? I don't believe you. Actually desperate to see it along with Sherlock.

It's that bad? I don't believe you. Actually desperate to see it along with Sherlock.

4.5 isn't THAT bad.

But honestly, you won't piss yourself with excitement.

4.5 isn't THAT bad.

But honestly, you won't piss yourself with excitement.

You obviously don't know me well enough. :p I still want to see, but you've lowered my expectations totally.

You obviously don't know me well enough. :p I still want to see, but you've lowered my expectations totally.

Haha, maybe that's a good thing, because I went in expecting me to cum atleast 5 times throughout it.

Haha, maybe that's a good thing, because I went in expecting me to cum atleast 5 times throughout it.

See, I expect the same. I mean it's FERGIE. Then again...I can see why her being in it could make it go either way. Aww, I was so looking forward to it. You've ruined this. Bitch.

See, I expect the same. I mean it's FERGIE. Then again...I can see why her being in it could make it go either way. Aww, I was so looking forward to it. You've ruined this. Bitch.

Fergie has one song, she is on the screen for what...10 minutes throughout? She also looks TERRIBLE in it :L

Kinda like all of them, except for a couple.

Fergie has one song, she is on the screen for what...10 minutes throughout? She also looks TERRIBLE in it :L

In retrospect, I've always thought Fergie looked like a man...so I have no idea why I said "FERGIE". But still, I swear it looks amazing. If it's not then I'll concede, but until then I refuse to believe you. :p

Edited by Slaggis

haven't seen you on-line for a while. :)

Home Alone

Who doesn't love this film? Anyone who doesn't like it must have no heart! Or no sense of humour. Or something like that. Love this film, it's a Christmas classic! =D

9/10

28 Days Later

Not exactly my sort of film, but Jim made me watch it. Now I'll probably have nightmares for the rest of my life, thank you Jim!

But yeah it wasn't a bad film, just not my type of thing. But if you don't mind blood and people killing each other, than it's definitely worth a watch I guess. =P

7.5/10

haven't seen you on-line for a while. :)

I was captured by some deadly Japanese assasins. I am finally free, and ready to talk shit :D

Watching Kill Bill :love::love::love:

28 Days Later

Not exactly my sort of film, but Jim made me watch it. Now I'll probably have nightmares for the rest of my life, thank you Jim!

But yeah it wasn't a bad film, just not my type of thing. But if you don't mind blood and people killing each other, than it's definitely worth a watch I guess. =P

7.5/10

Dude! This film is totally not scary! It plays more like a BBC Sunday tea-time thriller than a full-blown horror movie. I mean, Dr Who and Ronnie from Eastenders are in it for the love of bob!

Alright, the fact that the Infected can run quick and are right behind you now, Eenuh, is reasonably unnerving, but it still looks low budget and the script is not so tight.

28 Days Later

7.5/10

Christmas is the season to be giving.

I absolutely love the film though, not too scary really. It even has a happy ending...although the alternative endings were considerably less so.

Star Trek

My first time seeing Star Trek anything(movies or series). I was informed of some of the references, and know the basics of the universe though. I quite enjoyed the film, and liked how they handled setting it into the timeline.

8/10 I feel like tracking down other things of Star Trek now.

Star Trek

My first time seeing Star Trek anything(movies or series). I was informed of some of the references, and know the basics of the universe though. I quite enjoyed the film, and liked how they handled setting it into the timeline.

8/10 I feel like tracking down other things of Star Trek now.

Wrath of Khan. You MUST watch it and acknowledge its greatness. If there was ever a better movie about life, death and our legacy, then fuck you, because there isn't.

Dude! This film is totally not scary! It plays more like a BBC Sunday tea-time thriller than a full-blown horror movie. I mean, Dr Who and Ronnie from Eastenders are in it for the love of bob!

Alright, the fact that the Infected can run quick and are right behind you now, Eenuh, is reasonably unnerving, but it still looks low budget and the script is not so tight.

I've never seen Dr. Who or Eastenders so I have no idea who you're talking about...

But I guess I am what Jim calls a "sissy girl". It's not scary (I never used that word heh), but there's too much blood and violence and all that stuff. Me no like. =P

feel like tracking down other things of Star Trek now.

Daft and I are having a Voyager party, you should come join.