N-Europe

Who do you think you are?

Aimless

That's right, you, with the mouse/other regulatory pointing device.

The purposes of this thread are as follows:

1. Allow returning members to inform others of any name changes that might have occurred during the forum transition.
  2. Cite reasons for such changes.
  3. Give users who have just joined us the chance to introduce themselves.
  4. Fill the unpleasant void that is the new Chit Chat; it is empty, empty like my soul.

As is tradition, I'll get the ball rolling by saying that back on Xsorbit I went by the name of— actually, scratch that. Instead, you have to guess my late moniker using the power of reason. Whomever gets the right answer will win... something.

I know this isn't particularly inspired, but originality isn't everything (see: the rise and rise of EA).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I used to come here from time to time under the name Beanie Izzo. Nobody will remember me, since I didn't post regularly enough, although of my 90 or so posts, most of them were worthwhile ones. As opposed to "I agree" or "YE LOLLO".

I think I'll start posting on here again because I'd given forums a break for a while, but with all this Rev info being released there's going to be plenty to discuss. I'm looking forward to it. :]

I guess a few of you will remember me, so I won't need any introduction for you lot. For the others - I'm pdhq64. I used to be a Moderator on the Cube-Europe boards, until I left. However, I still hung around in the IRC channel, which is where Shorty told me to "git back on dem dere boards" in his newfound American accent....So I did. :)