Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

Got a bit of inspiration from being adidcted to Smallville. Took a simple pic of the glorious two and added some Smallville text. The text incidentally, is from a Lifehouse song that has been on Smallville a few times.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The little dude is good, the background image is amazing, and you're logo/name is pretty sweet, but they don't really go together at all. They are all pretty good, but are all different styles and aren't that compatible. I think you should definitely go with the logo "legend of Zell" bit, and design the whole sig in that theme, more zelda, sharp lines. Make the logo a bit bigger, so "the legend of" is easier to read.

little dude: 4/10

background sig: 7/10

logo: 10/10

Total (not average): 6/10

That sig looks really awesome. I like how you hid the border between the two pictures with the logo and that "alternate" logo is refreshing too. However I think the border around the Zelda text should be smoother and the lighting it up a little bit would blend it better with the rest of the symbol.

That grain filter (I think) looks really good as well but maybe a small brown border would make it even more eyecatching.

8/10

Yeh I love krasers sig!

Anyway I've never watched family guy so :S

But the baby looks evil. And for that you get a 8/10

Thanks a lot dude, but you have to give congratulations to pedrocasilva!He's the man!He did a great job, no doubt about it!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!