Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I like it. Bit min boggling but its like a Where's Wally Video Game Special!

(Oh oh oh!!!! Put Wally in it somewhere!!!)

Mine's shite I know.

Im half thinking about asking someone to design me a new sig and avatar....

Im surprised its taken this long for the marshmallow thing to be questioned;

"You’re a marshmallow, Veronica Mars, a twinkie." and later "I'm sorry, is that mushy? Well, you know what they say. Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow."

Anywho. Very nice and atmospheric, but the use of your name in it really lets it down. I don't see why people do it. Perhaps if it was behind the japanese text, faded a bit, or even below as if it were a translation (is it?) then it would be better. Plus the red border is out of place, should be the blue used in the sig. Overall an 8.

Im surprised its taken this long for the marshmallow thing to be questioned;

"You’re a marshmallow, Veronica Mars, a twinkie." and later "I'm sorry, is that mushy? Well, you know what they say. Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow."

Anywho. Very nice and atmospheric, but the use of your name in it really lets it down. I don't see why people do it. Perhaps if it was behind the japanese text, faded a bit, or even below as if it were a translation (is it?) then it would be better. Plus the red border is out of place, should be the blue used in the sig. Overall an 8.

It's not a translation as such, it's the approximation that would be used for the word in Japanese. Anyway, I like the red... but I think the text is a bit pixelated.

Anyway, now I get what your sig is about, probably an 8.

I love your sig but agree with Ashley. Your name is a bit out of place but I don't think you should get rid of it. I always have my name in my sigs... though you wouldn't be able to call me creative in anyway...

Your border - now that Ashley has pointed it out - does kinda stick out. But I like it like that. It kinda shields everything else so your site is focused on your sig imo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!