N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen, I think Heath Ledger captured the Joker very well in the Dark Knight. The avatar is nicely done. * * * * * *

Its a strange one of Danny the dane trying to look like Neo. I've had many a nightmare due to this avatar alone, and the poor camera skills don't help matters. :heh:

2/10

It was a random quick-shoot with a friend's webcam. I have very few pictures of myself, and this is the best I have (I really gotta get myself a webcam ). Obviously, the other photos suck MAJOR big time. :p

I've yet to watch WALL-E but I really want to. I've really come to associate the film with you though recently, and it works really well with the signature.

I think if it had a blue background it might make it seem like more of a set, but it's still a great avatar.

8.367/10

• 2 weeks later...

8/10

A great pic, and I like the subtle text. It works well with the white of the background too.

However, Katy Perry is kinda overrated atm...(despite me introducing you to her) I wouldn't call myself a fan. Except for Waking Up In Vegas. I like that.