N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would look better if the font wasn't white and maybe if the whole sig had a boarder because the rounded corners are still a bit rough.

7.5/10

The font isn't white, it's cut out, and there is a border, a white one, Looks much better on a black background.

7/10 for buttons, don't know where the pictures from or anything, but quite like the curly bits on the corners.

Six, really strange. The renders are rough and the text looks like you have just started using photoshop and are obsessed with the drop shadow. Borders nice though.

Well I have only been using it for less than a year (and half of the signature was done in Illustrator too). I actually couldn't find a proper font to use and by the time I was finished the signature I was running out of time so I had to settle for that font with a heavy drop shadow so it stood out over the background.

Anyway Rokhed00: your signature matches your avatar, however its a little bit bland in my opinion. 6.

Well I have only been using it for less than a year (and half of the signature was done in Illustrator too). I actually couldn't find a proper font to use and by the time I was finished the signature I was running out of time so I had to settle for that font with a heavy drop shadow so it stood out over the background.

Anyway Rokhed00: your signature matches your avatar, however its a little bit bland in my opinion. 6.

Well whatever the excuse is it ain't that great. Also you could have just waited until you found a better font.

Next guy : Don't rate mine rate Emashers.