NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Not sure what it's supposed to be, some kind of random pattern.

Still, green is my 2nd fav colour, and it matches your avatar. 8/10.

Six. You have had some much better ones and the poor image quality on this one doesn't help. Also I think Letty's signature is damn good, the only thing that might help it reach its full potential is some small text on the far right, nothing huge.

Just on the topic of this thread I feel there should be some kind of Ready, Steady, Cook slogan on the first page telling people to vote for that the person has done. For example, take UK's post:

Hermoine Granger? Tis alright, but I'm not a hardcore potter fan. But the words make up for it- 6/10

Now your love [or not] of a certain subject should not affect your score given to a signature. You're rating the signature after all, not the film/book/game that it is based upon.

Reminds me of an Ashley sig :p

It's great! I love the edges of it - it's a little hard to see what written in the bottom right hand corner and the top left, but I still like it.

Photoshop's mosaic filter right? Well, can't fault you for it or really give you much praise, since it doesn't take much work to click a few things. But it looks ok, 5/10.

I don't expect much here, unless a Naruto fan responds. So go ahead and take a dig if you like, following poster.

I like the whole colour tone of it as a sig, and the text of "shorty" is awesome. Its a good size, and is pretty different from anything else on the forum.

8.5/10

edit: I really like the sort of smudging effect of the black on the left hand side.

7/10

Boring, but I like the colours, and the boldness.

7.7/10 Good choice, nice border...little low quality.

Mine wins. No need to rate it.

The quality is meh, and I think that song makes her sound stupid. "Under my umbrella ella ella." YOU SOUND LIKE A TELLYTUBBY!

Anyway. Six.

Photoshop's mosaic filter right? Well, can't fault you for it or really give you much praise, since it doesn't take much work to click a few things. But it looks ok, 5/10.

Yeah im a complete novice at PS. :p

Flawless.

Editted for you. ;)

Anyway...Dunno what it is, but its got style. 7/10.

Not sure who, or what. Doesn't match sig, either.

2/10

Snorlax: officially the coolest pokemon. And it ain't square.

7/10

Not sure who, or what. Doesn't match sig, either.

2/10

It's doug from pure pwnage! ie: boom, headshot? Not ringing any bells? Although Ash's not much better:

Generic hot girl. gets 7 for being generically hot.
Generic? That's Claire from Heroes! Not quite legal afaik ^^;;

Anyway... above... hmm well its quite simple, kinda just grabbed that off google images eh? 4/10

By the way UK, I'd appreciate it if you post here a bit less ;) Four times a page is a bit much, you don't need your avatar rating that often so it just looks like a postcount boost.

Yeah im a complete novice at PS. :p

Very simple. Not fond of the colours really, but there's still something stylish about it. 6/10

UK, It's doug from Pure Pwnage (which shorty pointed out), obviously it doesn't match my sig, my sig's my xbox live gamertag.

Anyway, i really like shorty's not generally a fan of all the Jap stuff,

7/10

Very nice sig! Love everything cept the "A" and the "B" since they're solid. 8/10.