NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Its a good size, though it is little stretched as someone said earlier. It's pretty bold, it's nice to look at, but a border would help.

7.5/10

Its a good size, though it is little stretched as someone said earlier. It's pretty bold, it's nice to look at, but a border would help.

7.5/10

To be Honest if a signature gives you an erection, you know you have something good

10/10

I loved your last one, but this one is great too. It's simple, it has a wierd cow looking Pokemon on it. What more could anyone want?

8/10

MILKTANK - which is a god awful pokemon

It's a good style, and looks pretty nice.

7/10

i dont like it :( 6

Love your new avvie. Seems to be a police organization for a town of some sort, but reminds me of the olympic torch.

7/10

I've got so many problems with that post it is unbelievable. You call yourself UK, you can't even spell organisation the way it's spelt in the UK!

Next poster rate Marshmellow's avatar...

Marshmellow- not a big fan of anime, but matches your sig, and good use of colours- 7.

@The villan- I've already established that America is my favourite country, and so my spellings will almost always be the American way eg organization, jail, etc.

Much better. Looks all shiny and new. Looks modern too. Nice colours aswell.

8/10

@The villan- I've already established that America is my favourite country, and so my spellings will almost always be the American way eg organization, jail, etc.

Oh, what?!

I'm lost for words here...

You live in the U.K., you live in the country where the English Language originated, yet you decide to spell in U.S. English?! Now that is not right...

...I'm speechless, I truly am, I don't know what to type, it's stupidity beyond any means, it truly is...

...I don't know what else to say, apart from: Next person rate mariosmentor's avatar.

Oh, what?!

I'm lost for words here...

You live in the U.K., you live in the country where the English Language originated, yet you decide to spell in U.S. English?! Now that is not right...

...I'm speechless, I truly am, I don't know what to type, it's stupidity beyond any means, it truly is...

...I don't know what else to say, apart from: Next person rate mariosmentor's avatar.

Not all of the language originated in Britain. Some of the newer words originated from the States, as language is always evolving. Things like American TV, websites, etc have influenced American English. Oh, and I'm half American.

Don't know what to think, really, mariosmentor. 5, I guess, as I don't know what it is and it doesn't match your sig.

Not all of the language originated in Britain. Some of the newer words originated from the States, as language is always evolving. Things like American TV, websites, etc have influenced American English. Oh, and I'm half American.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

However if you insist on spelling like people across the pond, spell like the Canadians.

Don't use the bastardised spelling of the Septics. :nono:

Also, 4/10, it's a bit boring, to be honest.

Not all of the language originated in Britain.

Things like American TV, websites, etc have influenced American English.

America's power has ended up with the messed-up version of English known as American English being used to teach English as a second language, which means that British children today are hearing American English everywhere and using it, not realising what is Proper English.

Oh, and I'm half American.

You poor sod.

Anyway...

The fish, avatar is that of the GCSE Bitesize fish, I never used Bitesize. So I'll give you a 6.

The font is very hard to read and its slightly pixelated but otherwise its great 9

Don't like the writing, but the character is cool. 7/10

I take it he's replacing Roy in SSBB?

Mine was just a quick one I made, it does make Regina Spekor sound stupid though.. :(

7/10

I like the pic, but I don't really know much of his stuff.

Its pretty nice, a good contrast of colour, thought I hate the qoute because I hate the song. :p The fonts nice though

7.5/10

6/10.

No idea who it is, not stylish or anything, not attractive.

Nothing that possibly makes me feel nice in anyway. Actually...in evaluation of this it slips to a 4/10.