NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

I don't like the colours used and i think signatures should include usernames. 7

Yoshi = win. 8

mine's not finished, very gradually spicing it up.

But..it's minimalistic and awesome. Easy to recognize it's you too, which is always a plus point. I'm giving it 9.

(I'm currently awaiting a sig/avatar to be made so really there's no point in grading my current one.)

Edit: Doh, damn you Caris you ninja poster :P

Next person, please rate Caris' sig.

10/10

One of, if not the best on the forum. It moves! It's a panda! It does a random role! It's a panda!

I love. 9/10

Oh, and on the subject of usernames in sigs, sometimes it would ruin the whole thing. Having "Haggis" randomly beside Avril Lavigne would look rubbish/weird.

So it's better as is.

Snikbah - Love the blue colour, nice styling to it, not sure about the multi coloured bit (what is it?) 7.5/10

Never liked DK in SSB. However, the text and backdrop are nicer than some of the others you've had.

7.5/10

I like the design, but it reminds me of my GCSE's.

6.7/10

*sighs*

Do you change your avatar daily? Hate it- crap, ugly, no border. But matches your sig, which is always a good thing.

4/10

better than your old one but the gamer card thing ruins it, 7.5

Fair enough, point taken on board :smile:

Nice text on yours, matches the theme well. Although i think your sig needs a border of some sort, maybe : peace: .......8/10

Not daily, but I like changing it. I feel the need to express my life story in the form of avatars.

I like mine. I think it's a very striking photo. It's like a girl playing in her mother's make up box, but it's actually a grown woman, perhaps reflecting on her life. [/Obvious lie]

----

6/10

Much more aesthetically pleasing than your last one. It still looks a bit like a company logo though, and the british isles will never be very interesting to me.

After reading your reason, I like it more. I still don't like it all that much, but the fact it has a deeper meaning than "ooo this looks nice" is good. I can see why someone else might like it too, and as you say its very striking.

8/10

7/10 for being really professional looking, but it doesn't have a face in it, so it feels kinda off.

Snikbah - Love the blue colour, nice styling to it, not sure about the multi coloured bit (what is it?) 7.5/10

Its a pointillized angle gradient. Youll find it under "Pixelate" in Photoshop.

I think its missing something, Perhaps the boarder or shape takes away from it. However its a nice signature so i'll give it an 8.5

As a random comment can I just say, Emasher, you appear to live in this thread, posting every 5 minutes usually with the same sig each time. Not having a go, just wondering if this is a way of getting your post count up??

As a personal thought, I would also suggest you try changing styles for your sig, you've raped that design enough don't you think?

PS, please rate emashers.

As a random comment can I just say, Emasher, you appear to live in this thread, posting every 5 minutes usually with the same sig each time. Not having a go, just wondering if this is a way of getting your post count up??

As a personal thought, I would also suggest you try changing styles for your sig, you've raped that design enough don't you think?

PS, please rate emashers.

Perhaps he likes getting different peoples' opinions on his signature? Or perhaps he enjoys rating others? :P

The possibilities are endless! (Or..perhaps you're right :o)

Though I mught say, the Metaknight sig is pretty awesome. 9/10.

As for motions, not a big fan personally, so err..5/10. It looks pretty Fresh.

I love. 9/10

Oh, and on the subject of usernames in sigs, sometimes it would ruin the whole thing. Having "Haggis" randomly beside Avril Lavigne would look rubbish/weird.

So it's better as is.

I agree. I have only once used my name in a sig (to the best of my recollection). And in that case my name was the sig. I am not Veronica Mars, Dexter Morgan, Klaxons or anything I contain within my sig, so why put my name on them?

Anyway.

Dyson. Kinda yawn. 4. Just because while boring graphically its informative at least.

Just for the hell of it I'll rate yours out of 73.

I'll give it a 59. I do like it.