NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

You easily have the avatar on the forum RedShell but I'm not a huge fan of your sig really. 7/10

It reminds me of a Canadian flag slightly so 8

My current one will be my last signature for a while, I'm taking a break from making them until next Thursday.

It's awesome, Emasher. Your sigs are just getting better. Like the colour, and the convinient Wario. 8

Ashley- slightly better than your sig, but that isn't saying much.6

Still don't like yours..

It's not really growing on me, either.

2.5 out of ten.

Couldn't you jazz it up using some program or something?

--

Sorry for my mistaking the threads guys!

I'm gonna change my avvie/sig soon.

you change your sig and av an awful lot. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just that usually I recognize members by their avatars and don't bother with their usernames.

Like it- a powerful blend of colours, and it is, of course, Bjork. Matched your sig. 7

Reminds me of a Radiohead t shirt (uk-ok? - i think) and it's quite pleasent generally to look at so you get the grand score of 8

Its a little small, but the qoute underneath it is great, and its definitly origional. I like the colours as well.

8/10

Your avatar deserves a eight. Yes it has no border and isn't the greatest shape however it reminds me of that dizzying high of a gig, the crush, the rush. That first beat of the drum or strum of the guitar singling the charge.

I think thats a pretty bloody cool avatar. I love the way the letters look like they are standing out from the page :)

Changed mine a bit

I really like your avatar (and your sig), Its just really strange. I like the colours and the effect you've made. Its really bold too.

9/10

Honestly, your sigs are getting really old now. Please try a new style. But ignoring that the colours are nice and it's quite cool. 8

Hmm, you could almost say that Fresh's style is becoming old as well. It is a pity that so many people rely on him for a sig, God knows I have done so in the past, but maybe if he tried different styles?

This one is the only rugby sig I've ever seen! It's an England man though :p

Not a fan of them across the water ;)

Don't worry Conzer, I dislike the Welsh more than the Oirish so you're alright ;) just kidding of course... I don't dislike the Irish.

(next person rate Conzer's sig)

Honestly, your sigs are getting really old now. Please try a new style. But ignoring that the colours are nice and it's quite cool. 8

I'm going to leave this one on for ten days and then I'm going to do the last two characters, assuming no more get revealed between now and then.

Every sig you make just gets more awesome, and just brings the ninty spirit to my heart.

7/10

Hermoine Granger? Tis alright, but I'm not a hardcore potter fan. But the words make up for it- 6/10

Still don't understand what the UK-KU? is about... at least I can clearly see what it is though =]3/10

I just wanna say Ashley's new dexter sig is awwwesome! That program rocks (after you recommended it)

I really like yours. The colours are great, its got alot of style to it, and its not like anoyne elses on the forum.

9/10

I changed mine, But I have got 3 different ones to choose from, so if you don't like it, tell me and I'll change it :D

I'm really liking your series of Avril Lavigne sigs :blush:

This one is interesting - to say the least :p

UI thinks a little too dark, but then again it is the style of it I suppose