NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Maybe a bit overcrowded but I like the fact that it isn't your everyday rectangle.

8.5/10

EDDAGE!

I get your message!

Yeah, turtles, wahey. :hehe:

Er, yeah. Eight out of ten.

7/10

Very cool visualy and technically.

Not a football fan so that's why it gets so low.

Thats an awesome sig! I saw it in the MPoTD thread and was like wow!

Love it!! 10

6/10

I don't like it. Seems like a jumble of random images under coloured lenses.

Also, that diagonal Conzer throws the whole thing off.

Just preffered your previous one.

Actually, a preety crap one. And it's in black and white, which means minus points. I hate it.

1/10

How is that black and white? That's the most obvious flesh tone I've ever seen in my life.

1/10

Not a bitter stab at you, it's just dull. Don't get it (if there is anything to get) and the Uk is hardly interesting.

0/10

Possibly one of the dullest avatars I've ever seen used, not counting people who don't use an avatar.

Alright. Lets not get bitchy, that's my job.

9/10 mate, I think you've got some great composition on it, a nice angle and some fantastic brushing (or what ever you did to get the black layer on top)

I love this sig - it's a nod to ne's graphic monkeys and i think it's a great looking sig too.

(too much empty space imo to warrant full marks)

Umm weird. The blue sword-like part with your name doesn't match the swirliness of the rest of it.

Seven.

Love yours Ashley. It was actually the inspiration behind the one I came up with for myself, nice and simple, plus Stitch is cool!

9.5/10

Yours is so damn awesome. I don't normally reply after someone has rated mine (seems a bit desperate in my opinon) but I just wanted to spread my love all over you...um your sig.

Ten.

(oh and thanks. yay for being inspiration. and damn right Stitch is cool.)

;503038"]Yours is so damn awesome. I don't normally reply after someone has rated mine (seems a bit desperate in my opinon) but I just wanted to spread my love all over you...um your sig.

Ten.

(oh and thanks. yay for being inspiration. and damn right Stitch is cool.)

I think your sig is the best on the entire forum. Love it. 10/10 (Stitch rocks)

i've finally settles on one for me, after masses of changes. I'm not changing it again because, well, I just can't be arsed.

That's actually much nicer than the one I suggested you should use!

9.5/10

I'm gonna stop posting here for a while now...

Hmm, I like Avril, but smoking is a horrible habit-6

lol, I agree, thats why it was only temporary. Horrible habit.

I like your sig more, but its nowhere near bad or anything, just not as good as your sig imo. 6/10

I like it. 8/10

It's kinda annoying though, it reminds me of Britney Spears (musta seen a photo of her like that before), and the other pic of Avril in your sig reminds me of Paris Hilton.

But, yeah. It's generally good. From "white and muted tone" Bjork, to "AGAHAG! Angry" Bjork for me.

I like it. 8/10

It's kinda annoying though, it reminds me of Britney Spears (musta seen a photo of her like that before), and the other pic of Avril in your sig reminds me of Paris Hilton.

But, yeah. It's generally good. From "white and muted tone" Bjork, to "AGAHAG! Angry" Bjork for me.

Paris hilton? Jesus christ it reminds you od the worst thing to hit this planet since hitler? Ouch lol. Britney spears too? bluddy hell lol. (thanks for the good mark considering that :grin: )

Your new one is quite freaky actually, a bit like the ring. I like the ring, and the fact the red makes it look even more scary so 8.5/10

(sorry for posting only 1 post after my last!)

Ok, this'll be 3 in a row from me.. but..

It's not that bad, they're both hot girls. Just crazy and probably demonic.

Yeah, It's quite funny considering I used a fairly happy and colourful image as a base, and just "burnt" it.

8/10

Can't remember what I rated it as before, but I quite like it. Cute and childish (in a good way).

It looks different... Did you make it smaller, and wider maybe? But now it looks a bit crowded really. 7/10

I like your sig alot, The colours are great, its not too big, and the qoute is awesome.

8/10

Nice sig. Colors go well with it, and it has a hint of mystery. Plus the girl in question, is very sexy! :heh: 9/10