N-Europe

Easy Money Scheme

BeerMonkey

Me and my family for the past few years have brought our cars from the car auction near us. So 2 weeks ago thought id pop up there to see how much sports cars that i like go for in there for when i come to get a new one.

A lovely X reg Golf 1.8 GTI was amoung the cars going that day i talked to a family friend that worked there and he had let me sit in it and said theres no probs with it...full mot...70,000 miles (high for X reg) so anyway i walked over to the bidding area to see how much it is gunna go for.

The bidding started at a lowly 3k and slowly going up so thought fuk it ill bid i got the money *raises hand* and after a few bids i won it (4,800).

But nows the good thing i couldnt bear to sell my lovely Polo and the insurance was alot higher than i thought it would be on the golf (twice as much) so decided to sell it for.....8,500 and last week i sold it....£3,500!! profit in a week!!

gunna do this more often :D easy money i dont even have to work...gunna pop up there on monday to see wats there :bouncy::yay:

i know loads of people who have done this and it does go tits up from time to time, the good thing here is you have a friend working for the auction house who can give u some tips about the cars. My mate Bought an Astra 52 plate from the auctions for £1300 a few months back, he crahsed it last week and the insurance company has wrote it off and paided him £4300 for the car.

Any cars ending with GTI or some other crazy name addon costs you more in insurance. The companies think its a licence to drive fast and crash up yor car.

Well it's also that statistically that car is far more likely to end up wrapped around a tree, or be taken by some fool.