NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Football Season 2020-21

Oh hey, we carried the ball forwards and passed it around their 18 yard box. 

Who knew that would increase your chances of getting a goal? :laughing:

Before I get called up on it, yes, Saka has been our best player so far.

Yes, Jordan Henderson is coming on.

He is the player the fans have been crying out for.

Why have a sexy curry or delicious pizza, when you can have jacket potato with no filling?

10 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Why have a sexy curry or delicious pizza, when you can have jacket potato with no filling?

He'll mackem if you tackem.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Who needs pizza or curry when you can have a heart-attack size fillet of chicken with cheese and mayo? 

3 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Modric can get out of town.

Him and bangers at Euro's. Still remember his 2016 volley vs Turkey fondly:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Who needs pizza or curry when you can have a heart-attack size fillet of chicken with cheese and mayo? 

Ehhh.

Will Smith Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Croatia in control now--if Scotland were to nick a goal it would take them both out. Are the Czechs doing nothing against England?

Croatia have got another goal. Looks like it's over for Scotland. :cry:

The Czech's will pile it on for the final few minutes now, I think. 

11 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Ehhh.

Will Smith Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Hendo is from Boro. Google Middlesbrough Parmo and see the ultimate takeaway delight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicktendo said:

Hendo is from Boro. Google Middlesbrough Parmo and see the ultimate takeaway delight. 

Just Googled it. Christ...

What is a parmo, the Middlesbrough delicacy branded 'monstrous' by obesity  campaigners?

Disgusting Disgusteng GIF - Disgusting Disgusteng Disgust GIFs

• Like 1

Couldn't be more obviously offside from Henderson.

Weird that took a moment. 

1 minute ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Just Googled it. Christ...

What is a parmo, the Middlesbrough delicacy branded 'monstrous' by obesity  campaigners?

Disgusting Disgusteng GIF - Disgusting Disgusteng Disgust GIFs

Ah. A man of NO culture, I see. 

• Haha 1

Can't say I'm not heartbroken but Croatia were miles better on the night - we were probably on top for about 5-10 mins after half time but as soon as Modric scored that pearler it looked pretty bleak. 

Hopefully it's not another 23 years until we qualify for a major tournament - we have some very good players and some fantastic youngsters coming through so I'm optimistic it won't be a one off. 

Had the England game on ITV Hub and after a decent start they really fizzled out, sure they've won the group without conceding a goal but they haven't exactly been convincing have they? Germany will probably rip them to shreds next Tuesday. Really can't believe Sancho only got 10 minutes in the group stage, utterly baffling.

Tonight's the night :D

If we put on a performance like we did against Portugal then there's no need to worry. We'll most likely be without Thomas Müller, though. His presence on the field is game changing...shame to see him off the pitch.

Anyways, I'll be getting drunk in the afternoon to celebrate finishing my thesis. Gonna be great watching a football game completely shitfaced :laughing:

10 hours ago, killthenet said:

Can't say I'm not heartbroken but Croatia were miles better on the night - we were probably on top for about 5-10 mins after half time but as soon as Modric scored that pearler it looked pretty bleak. 

Hopefully it's not another 23 years until we qualify for a major tournament - we have some very good players and some fantastic youngsters coming through so I'm optimistic it won't be a one off. 

Lack of goals aside, Scotland acquitted themselves well. If they keep it up they should do all right in World Cup qualifying. 

So far, I'm liking our performance against France. Feeling confident on our chances. Maybe because we're just grilling sardines and having a chill time on the backyard.

@drahkon Hang in there, you guys can still do it. Shitface responsibly.

If it stays like this England will play Hungary in the second round, the top half of the draw is stacked - England would be hot favourites to reach the final, the press would go bananas...

What is going on? Penalties galore, Ronaldo breaking records again and Germany going behind to Hungary at home - twice. So many twists and turns tonight, these games honestly could go any way.

Sign in to follow this