Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

1 minute ago, Mike1988uk said:
3 minutes ago, Ashley said:
If you're still open I'd like to come. What's your friend code?

Same question from me, had a quick look and your not on my list.

8326-4564-2218

Found in the friend code thread

• Like 2

Open again, sorry chaps. Went into sleep mode!

Just rum tasting with the missus so will just leave console running #Datenight
Thanks for that! Didn't want to risk waiting to see what my price ended up at tomorrow!

If I do go good I will post in here if anyone is holding out.

Just realised I had a load more in a different room. On the look out for a decent price, mine have been crap this week. 
I'm 549 bells a turnip this afternoon and currently online with gates open. I won't be online for much longer I don't think but will make sure gates are open later if anyone else has been holding out.

Just now, Mike1988uk said:
1 hour ago, Ashley said:
Just realised I had a load more in a different room. On the look out for a decent price, mine have been crap this week. 

I'm 549 bells a turnip this afternoon and currently online with gates open. I won't be online for much longer I don't think but will make sure gates are open later if anyone else has been holding out.

I'll pop over in a few minutes cheers

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mike1988uk said:
1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Ooh, me please. I've send a friend request.

• Like 1

Thanks Mike! Offloaded the last few that I’d hung onto. I don’t really have anything good to tip but if my SO could pop round later to sell as well that would be great, she might be able to bring something if you need anything? 

also your island looks great! Top re-modelling 😁

Thanks Mike! Offloaded the last few that I’d hung onto. I don’t really have anything good to tip but if my SO could pop round later to sell as well that would be great, she might be able to bring something if you need anything? 

also your island looks great! Top re-modelling [emoji16]
No probs. I've just gone offline now, yeah that would be fine. Is there a particular time she would be online?

Thanks, my current big project is getting my house moved onto the incline I'm building to the left of the entrance and I've got everything I think I need for an outdoor gym/play area as I will put that together next.

I can't really think of anything I need as I don't know what I will do next [emoji1787] so don't worry.

[mention=2608]Mike1988uk[/mention] I'd be interested in visiting your island too [emoji4] just sent a friend request. Got lots of turnips to sells so can hopefully provide a nice tip.
Ok you twisted my arm in stopping me from carrying on painting my outside fence so I will be on in a few minutes [emoji1787]
  • Thanks 1