Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

38 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

557 bells 🔔 

I am working at home today but happy to open my island at any stage if anyone needs to sell any that didn’t get round to visiting @Kaepora_Gaebora yesterday.

:)

Oh I may need to. Mine have been decreasing all week and now down to 65. 

Any chance you could do before 2pm?

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

557 bells 🔔 

I am working at home today but happy to open my island at any stage if anyone needs to sell any that didn’t get round to visiting @Kaepora_Gaebora yesterday.

:)

:'3 mind if I come on over to sell? My prices have been nothing but bad this week :'3 ... And would it be at all possible if my best friend comes on over later at all? :'3 I'm sitting on 12,000 but she is sitting on a whopping 23,000... But she is American :'3 so it will be a little bit until she is ready... <3 I do leave tips

18 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

:'3 mind if I come on over to sell? My prices have been nothing but bad this week :'3 ... And would it be at all possible if my best friend comes on over later at all? :'3 I'm sitting on 12,000 but she is sitting on a whopping 23,000... But she is American :'3 so it will be a little bit until she is ready... <3 I do leave tips

Yeah this is no problem. I’m leaving it running in the background and when I finish work I’ll be staying on just doing my daily routine. 

If need be I can just leave the gates open all night it’s no bother. 

Just now, Aneres11 said:

Yeah this is no problem. I’m leaving it running in the background and when I finish work I’ll be staying on just doing my daily routine. 

If need be I can just leave the gates open all night it’s no bother. 

<3 Aaaah thank you ever so much! <3 I really do appreciate this! 8'D Thank you so so much! 

8D Aaah All night won't be needed! <3 She will be waking up soonish! Alas She is 8 hours behind and she might just need to make quite a few trips... <3 We both really appriciate this! I already have you on my friends list but I hope it's ok if she were to add you! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

@Aneres11 Hey there! ^_^ my friend added you! and if it's still ok could we both pop over? <3 I'll leave your tip by your house! XD seeming as that seems to be the go to place for eaving your tips <3 

Yes absolutely fine. I’ll accept now. Sorry only just seen.