Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

3 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yeah, I don't know if it's an actually category or anything. I just assumed it could be. Anyway, I just bought the traditional tea set at the store. Don't think I have the low screen though.

I can also orger you a tatami bed if that would help too? that one I will have to order and send you via catalogue order but i'll be more then happy to! 

<3 thank you for letting me come over and sell... I should only need like 2 trips?  <3 I won't hold you back long though I promise! 

Just now, Ugh first aid said:

I can also orger you a tatami bed if that would help too? that one I will have to order and send you via catalogue order but i'll be more then happy to! 

<3 thank you for letting me come over and sell... I should only need like 2 trips?  <3 I won't hold you back long though I promise! 

Yes, that would be great. Thank you very much. See you soon :)

11 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yeah, I don't know if it's an actually category or anything. I just assumed it could be. Anyway, I just bought the traditional tea set at the store. Don't think I have the low screen though.

Ohhhhh, still have some turnips left. Mind if I visit, too? :peace:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@Tales, are you online later this day? Evening?

Most of it yes, just tag me again when you're home and I will open the gates if I'm here.

Btw , you got until 9pm uk time.

Edited by Tales
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sheikah said:
7 minutes ago, Tales said:
I'll be trying out the turnip exchange since no one else is coming right now. Just tag me or quote me and I'll stop that and let you guys in for a private visit.

Hey, any chance you can let me in?

Yes, code is F87J6. Didn't get turnip exchange to work yet so it's kinda private.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

Couldn't get turnip exchange working so I made a thread on reddit. Instant 120 replies. Have to manually dm everyone, I don't remember who I dm'd alreadt, I don't how many people are in my town at any given time and I know I'll be letting down a hundred people. And the online sucks. I hate this.

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

@Tales if you’re online and have gates open later I may pop over and sell just in case mine doesn’t pan out. Then I can give back if mine do s-ike. 

Yes, I'll stop the public thing soon before 5pm uk.

• Thanks 1