Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Iron garden table being crafted on Eternia at the moment by Reneigh. 
Redd is here. Two fakes left I bought both real pictures with my two characters. 
Gates are open for a short time for anyone interested. 

54 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Redd is visiting mine, I believe there are 2 genuine artworks still available and 1 fake statue. Leaving my gates open for a bit now if anyone would like to check that stuff out. :) 

Gents, would love a fake statue if either of you still have any available?

:D COMPETITION TIME! :D

Tomorrow I will open my island (Cinnabar) at 3pm. Somewhere on the island will be a hidden item (I’m not giving clues :p) which you are all welcome to come and try to find. 

I don’t imagine it will be that challenging, as it’s not as if you can truly hide something from complete view, but I have tried to make it at least a little tricky. :) 

I would love for you to all come along (those who are available) to try and find it. It’s yours to keep if you do too. 

The more the merrier, as it would perhaps work better as a “who can find it first” rather than one person just trawling the whole island until they find it! 

I can change the time to suit more people as I will be around most of the day. But it would be great for you to come along and give it a go together! 

:bowdown:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

:D COMPETITION TIME! :D

Tomorrow I will open my island (Cinnabar) at 3pm. Somewhere on the island will be a hidden item (I’m not giving clues :p) which you are all welcome to come and try to find. 

I don’t imagine it will be that challenging, as it’s not as if you can truly hide something from complete view, but I have tried to make it at least a little tricky. :) 

I would love for you to all come along (those who are available) to try and find it. It’s yours to keep if you do too. 

The more the merrier, as it would perhaps work better as a “who can find it first” rather than one person just trawling the whole island until they find it! 

I can change the time to suit more people as I will be around most of the day. But it would be great for you to come along and give it a go together! 

:bowdown:

Is this island open now for a look? :bouncy:

2 hours ago, RedShell said:

Redd is visiting mine, I believe there are 2 genuine artworks still available and 1 fake statue. Leaving my gates open for a bit now if anyone would like to check that stuff out. :) 

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Iron garden table being crafted on Eternia at the moment by Reneigh. 
Redd is here. Two fakes left I bought both real pictures with my two characters. 
Gates are open for a short time for anyone interested. 

Art still available?

Thanks for the real painting @RedShell!

Gate's open.

There's Celeste (near the pier I believe currently in the tulip field), Chops is making a tall lantern again i think, free clothes, and I put a few of my DIY recipes on the beach below the market.

I'm going to be mostly AFK though.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1