Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Hero-of-Time

As I said in the other thread, I can now play Smash Bros. online. I must rely on Wi-Fi, but the connection seems good (or should I say "not terrible"). My Friend Code is 8201-2510-4740 and username is Jonnas.

I can't promise I'll be available every Friday/Saturday (dinner schedule is wonky, and I'm chaotically busy), but I'll do it when I can.

Cheers for the games, I really enjoyed playing for a little bit, it was fun. :D

I didn't have a bad run at the start playing as Samus... ;)

Not too bad with the random fighters either, there were some good match-ups there. :peace:

• Thanks 2

Sorry if I bumbled my way into those matches yesterday! Took me a while to realize you guys were always picking random (I thought the interface was just hiding the fighters). Still, fun times.

By the way, @Glen-i , @BowserBasher  did the matches with me feel slower than usual? Not 100% sure whether the occasional slowdowns were because of me or not.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

Sorry if I bumbled my way into those matches yesterday! Took me a while to realize you guys were always picking random (I thought the interface was just hiding the fighters). Still, fun times.

By the way, @Glen-i , @BowserBasher  did the matches with me feel slower than usual? Not 100% sure whether the occasional slowdowns were because of me or not.

There were a few hiccups when you joined, sure. But nothing I couldn't cope with.

I've had far, far worse playing with random people.

• Like 1