N-Europe

My first concert.

Ramar

wow!! I'd absolutely loved to see Panic!, I really really like them. I had a load of friends that went last night and they all said it was amazing. The first band I went to see was Incubus a few years ago, I've seen a fair few more since then; the most recent being The Subways. I was meant to go and see The Kooks (who were supporting The Subways) in a couple of weeks but unfortunately I can't now.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to see reel big fish last night nd i as suprised they were pretty good live their cover of enter sandman was just awesome, and then when they stared playing in a deathmetal style a bi mosh pit started complete with crowd surfing a totally awesome gig.

One of the support bands was awesome too a band called zebrahead, awesome stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

My very first gig was U2 on the Zooropa Tour, back in 199something. I also went to see Bon Jovi twice and Bryan Adams once while at school, before finding a different kind of taste in music when I went to College and then Uni, and got into more indie britpop stuff (well it was 1996) and I have seen more bands than I think my aging mind can recall, lots at festivals (a good way to cram lots of artists into your seen list) and lots in Oxford, Cambridge and London, which are my nearest gig haunts.

My first was a Kano one. Then Roll Deep.

It's only because im at uni and they were performing, although im not really into them, i only like a few Kano tracks and 1 or 2 Roll Deep tracks, i just went because they were here and the atmosphere would not be normal.

If Kanye West does perform in the area here then im definitely going if the price is not ridicolous (which i hav feelin it may be)