Maroon 5

Franz Ferdnand

Scissor Sisters

The Dead 60's

Stereophonics

Fozzy

The Dangerfields

and loads of wee local bands.

Going to see Reel Big Fish tomorrow so not looking forward to it but could be fun i guess, also Adlers Appetite on the 3rd of feb :D :D Steven Adler is a legend :), and Bon Jovi in may so can wait for that :D.

60+ in 4 years? holy crap.

After green day last year i then went to see kings of leon, then Leeds Festival (weekend) then Kaiser Chiefs, And the best thing was, The Cribs and MAximo PArk were on with them. Im going to see Editors soon. We tried to get tickets to the NME tour with Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, We Are Scientists and.. erm i forgot the last band, diddn't get them, pfft.

My mum tried to get morrisey tickets (not for me though) they sold out in about 10 minutes

I've been to a fair few concerts in a couple of years. My first was Sick of it All, that was amazing and Im due to see them twice next month. I've seen a whole bunch of other bands: Dropkick Murphys, Bouncing Souls, Rise Against (shame the whole emo population love them due to their crappy song Swing Life Away, anyway - i digress..), NOFX, Avenged Sevenfold, Lars Frederikson, Anti-Flag, Pipedown, Darkest Hour...

First concert was Slipknot, then Adema + SOiL, then Ozzfest 02', and then, cant remember the order, but iv seen, Disturbed, Road Rage Tour (killswitch Engage, etc), Stone Sour, korn, and the last gig i went to see was Insane Clown Posse, which was by far the best :)

i've been to a few gigs now i have seen

Jem

Maroon 5

Franz Ferdnand

Scissor Sisters

The Dead 60's

Stereophonics

Fozzy

The Dangerfields

and loads of wee local bands.

Going to see Reel Big Fish tomorrow so not looking forward to it but could be fun i guess, also Adlers Appetite on the 3rd of feb :D :D Steven Adler is a legend :), and Bon Jovi in may so can wait for that :D.

Even if you don't know their music or whatever, Reel Big Fish are an amazing, funny as hell live band, and I promise you will walk out with a good feeling inside.

my first gig was the red hot chili peppers, with the mars volta supporting in 2003.

since then i have been to about 60 gigs.

last night i went to the kerrang XXV tour, tonight im seeing fozzy and on monday i am seeing coheed and cambria. gigs rule!

First gig for me, was the Slipknot/Slayer Unholy Alliance In Hammersmith Apollo,

And by god, that was awesome.

After that i've been to Greenday (kinda sucked, but hard-fi were good) Hard-Fi, Reel Big Fish, System of a Down and My Chemical Romace (kinda sucked). Also, at the Reel Big Fish gig Skindred played, and it was so incredibly awesome aswell.

Biggest band I've ever seen were Electric Eel Shock. (Or is it Shack...), meh! And umm, some other band who I didn't like that everyone had heard of... In a month I'll be going to James Blunt! Yay!

I would like James Blunt, the songs he's written are amazing..but i cant help but find his voice very annoying. Its why I wouldnt consider Blink 182 a great band...that goddam Tom had to sing a few songs... why couldnt they just stick with mark?? (Tom was brilliant in the Tom Mark and Travis show album however)

Ok i've been babbling, just gotten news that my friend is going to be giving me a ticket to see the strokes this summer :shock: CANT WAIT!

The first band I ever saw that I can remember was way in the distant past when I was about 4, they were a reggae band. Then I think the next band I saw was REM at Glastonbury many years ago, think I must have been about 11, so that would be 8 years ago. Later I went to the Astoria and saw the Alabama 3 play, that was an awesome gig, they had a full on gospel choir and about 20 band members on stage. A couple of years later I saw them play again in the more intimate surroundings of the Zodiac in Oxford, which was even better. Also at the Zodiac I've seen Gorkeys Zygotic Mynci and the Electric Soft Parade which were both excellent and laid back. Seen the Pogues twice at the Brixton Academy, those were a huge amount of fun. hundreds of people down the front doing a combination of moshing and Irish jigging. Also at the Brixton Academy I've seen Nick Cave and the Badseeds, a pretty damn loud and powerful gig. Most recently I saw Maximo Park at the Jug of Ale in Birmingham back in March, Roots Manuva at the Birmingham Academy. Then there's all the bands I've seen at Glastonbury over the years, but that would result in this post getting far too long and dull (not that it isn't already)

My first concert was a cheap one to see Craig David ¬_¬ Actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The atmosphere was excellent, and he performed some pretty good songs.

Nothing coming up though, though I might catch The Eagles's European farewell tour, if I can afford it.

First: Lost Prophets at Manchester Uni. They were gay.

In between (the few most awesome ones) Franz Ferdinand, Interpol, The Futureheads, The Hives, Gorillaz (all playing in one of the large Manchester venues)

Last: Athlete at the Manchester Apollo.

Next: The Strokes on Monday. I like them. A lot.

Even if you don't know their music or whatever, Reel Big Fish are an amazing, funny as hell live band, and I promise you will walk out with a good feeling inside.

Thing is i dont remebr buying the ticket for the show i woke up after a night out drinking and found the ticket in my pocket, i was like wtf.

One of the people that was going with me has had to pull out due to gastrick flu, so not fair i was looking forward to dancing with her :(.

Hey hey hey The Astoria is a great place to go see a band! I’ve seen many bands there and love it! Its gotta be one of my favourite venue's along with Brixton and Koko.

Ive been to see loads of bands throughout my time on this here planet, it would take me ages to list all the bands ive seen… oh sod it ill do it:

In no particular order

Oasis x 4 times

Bloc party x 2 times

The Subways x 3 times

Blink 182 x 4 times

Green Day x 2 times

Madness x 2 times

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Stereophonics

New found glory

Sum 41

Feeder

The Killers

Razorlight

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Maximo park

We are scientists

Editors

Jet

Th Darkness

Ash

JJ72

Foo Fighters

The Bravery

Simple Plan

All American Rejects

The Futurheads

Art Brut

NOFX

Alkaline Trio

Queens of the Stone Age

Kings of Leon

The Coral

The Charlatans

Elbow

Biffy Clyro

LCD Soundsystem

The Rakes

Towers of London

Black rebel motorcycle club

The Kills

Rogers sisters

Yeti

James

The Zutons

The mars volta

REM

Lewis Taylor

The Bee's

Arctic Monkeys

N*E*R*D

Loads of other bands at the Leeds festival

Loads of support bands i cant think of.

Loads of local bands.

Im sure there are some others I cant remember.

There are probably some more gigs ive been to that I cant remember. I love watching live music and living in London gives me the chance to go see bands a hell of a lot.

Upcoming gigs for me:

- NME tour @ Brixton; Maximo Park, Arctic Monkeys, We are Scientists, Mystery Jets and some others..

- Feeder @ Hammersmith with guests GLC

- ATP weekender @ Camber Sands; Yeah Yeah Yeahs and guests.

I cant quite remember my first gig but I think it was the Smash Hits poll winners party at the London Docklands Arena… I was about 11 and my sister took me. East 17 for the win!! I’ve hated pop music ever since. :)

The first gig I went to was, i'm ashamed to say, Nickelback. Soon got bored of them after a few months.

I doubt there's anybody around who still actually likes Nickelback. (I've never liked them, they're complete shite!)

I haven't been to a gig yet, but my brother's trying to get some tickets for We Are Scientists in April. In the meantime I'll be going to a 'Battle Of The Bands' competition at my school, looking forward to it quite a lot. :)

I haven't been to a gig yet, but my brother's trying to get some tickets for We Are Scientists in April

Def try get tickets, they are fantastic live! i saw them in November (as you prob know from my list) and im gonna see them again at the NME gig.

i have seen fightstar, and i really enjoyed it. in fact im going to see them again. i admit i first listened to them to see what charlie was doing post-busted, but it only took a few minutes for me to realise i genuinely like them.

oh, and im going to go head to head with platty :) with my list. i have removed any pointess ones that will mean nothing to you all.

The mars volta x 3

The red hot chilli peppers

Motorhead x 2

Blur

Adrian Sherwood

Graham coxon

Cathey davey

The applicators

Sugarcult

Biffy clyro

The All-American rejects

The used x 3

Good charlotte x 2

Primal scream

Sum 41

System of a down

Metallica x 3

Godsmack

The wildhearts

Young heart attack

Sepultura

Class of zero

Diamond head

Megadeth

Slipknot

Slayer

Damageplan

Soulfly

Turbonegro

Ill nino

Korn

Machine head

Nightwish

Tristiana

The god awfuls

The bouncing souls

The dropkick murphys

The dead 60’s

Kasabian

Millencolin

The Explosion

Yourcodenameis:milo

Dozer

Burst

Mastodon x 2

Idlewild x 2

The zutons

The stands x 2

Misty’s big adventure x 3

The Tates

50 ft Wave

The Retro Spankees

Raging Speedhorn

Winnebago Deal

Art of Burning Water

The Red Chord

Faithless

Razorlight

Supergrass x 2

The black velvets

The mighty roars

Travis

Roxy music

Feeder

Glc

Babyshambles

Ray davies

Nine black alps

Tara blaise

The Jackson analogue

Los fantasmas

r.e.m.

snow patrol

embrace

starsailor

the magic numbers

caravan

the subways

kate aumonier

countermine

editors

the fall of boss koala

fightstar

the mascara story

emanuel x 3

bad religion x 2

trivium

InMe

Bloodhound gang

Electric eel shock

Lucky nine

[spunge]

fastlane x 2

route 219

sigur rós

amina

funeral for a friend

killswitch engage

story of the year

rise against

bleed the dream

see cape. Wear cape. Fly

Foo fighters

Eagles of death metal

The futureheads

Brigade

Hundred reasons

Bullet for my valentine

Hawthorne heights

Still remains

aiden

Fozzy

Forever Never

Nineteenthcentury

lol Well some of my mates liked it, out of the 10 of us I think there were only 3 people (inc myself) who didn't like it but then, I've never liked charlie after busted :heh:

I really hope to see SOAD though, man I love them. I hear they are going to come to Glasgow sometime this year, hopefully.

I am also going to go and see Robbie Williams at the SECC in september, I really can't wait haha