Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Ronnie

30 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Ha Bill is making a beekeepers hive on my island too. :D

I already had the recipe for that though so have one spare if any one needs it. 

I would like it if you still have it-

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Sure. Want me to open gates? 

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Gates open

I was a bit confused and thought Bowserbasher had it, so I travelled to the only town that was open thinking it was him. I discover I'm on Redshell's island not knowing he is the one who actually has the diy, so I ask you thinking that was my only way of getting it.

tldr sorry for wasting your time :p

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1

Just now, Tales said:

I was a bit confused and thought Bowserbasher had it, so I travelled to the only town that was open thinking it was him. I discover I'm on Redshell's island not knowing he is the one who actually has the diy, so I ask you thinking that was my only way of getting it.

tldr sorry for wasting your time :p

Haha not a problem! 

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Doing the May Day Maze and at the end there's three rocks yet I've only got two fruit. Retried and still ended up the same. What am I doing wrong? 🤔

I had to go back for a 2nd attempt to get those. Not sure without knowing what you did, and if there are any variations, but what I did on the 2nd run was ignore the little space with 2 fruit that is blocked by a tree (close to the start). On the first run I dug that tree up using a fruit. 2nd run I waited until I had access to the DIY bench, crafted the axe, and cut that tree instead.

Those vouchers are worth 3000 each.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Redd is ashore today. I’ll open later this evening for anyone that may want to come check it out. I think I have the only real piece of artwork though. 

I think I ruined my chances with Redd. Didn't buy on the first day and he's never been back. 

In other news, I saw the credits. Guess that's the game finished 😋

• Haha 2

For the first time in over 100 hours playtime I’ve just gone into an islanders home to find another islander in there with her! 

Raddle obviously looking to get smooth with Bella. 

Edited by Aneres11
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Hot take: Leif is worse than Zipper.

Leif's great. I'll hear nothing against him. 

14 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

For the first time in over 100 hours playtime I’ve just gone into an islanders home to find another islander in there with her! 

Raddle obviously looking to get smooth with Bella. 

Also for the first time in over a hundred hours, a villager just asked me to bring them a particular fish. Literally a few minutes ago.

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1