N-Europe

E3 2018

Julius

Sony made their bed a couple of E3s ago when they revealed their entire remaining AAA line up years in advance. Last E3 it was very noticeable they were struggling to find new content for their trailerfest so this year's more low key approach is no surprise. 
Hopefully there'll be a couple of smaller new game announcements. Maybe a Horizon 2 tease for PS5, years away obv. 
This is clearly a very sore point for you that you keep bringing up. Did Sony do something to you....and then announce it way too early or something?

22 minutes ago, bob said:
35 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
Sony made their bed a couple of E3s ago when they revealed their entire remaining AAA line up years in advance. Last E3 it was very noticeable they were struggling to find new content for their trailerfest so this year's more low key approach is no surprise. 
Hopefully there'll be a couple of smaller new game announcements. Maybe a Horizon 2 tease for PS5, years away obv. 

Did Sony do something to you....and then announce it way too early or something?

It's known in the industry as the Reverse Yewtree. It's a real powerplay if you can pull it off.

Just now, Happenstance said:

I haven't seen anyone complaining. I'm sure there probably are but you are talking about it more than most :p

Well yeah. Thankfully, most of us here are less prone to reacting harshly too early.

Shut up. I don't care what you're thinking about me.

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Yeah, I was hoping the low quality thing would just be a intro kind of thing.

Still there's some nice physical announcements so far.

Yeah, Iconoclast is something I may be interested in.

Edit: Crap. No Switch logo for Valhalla.. Now that's something I'd really want. I'm going to send them a twit.

Edit: 2 "Tasty, yet totally tasteless." :D

Edited by Sméagol

8 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Holy shit yeah!

Edit: Hmm I already have Phantom Breaker. 

Edit: 2 I don't get why they don't just make all the games available for all the platforms.

It's weird, isn't it? I mean, if it runs on Vita, why not just put it out everywhere?