Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

The Mole

I've missed N-E League. Very funny moments, even if I can't declare my motion control usage. All 3 Pimp Crowns are mine!

@Dcubed had a serious tendency to hit himself with Green Shells on the third GP. That's what he gets for going out of his way to screw me over.

And I not once attempted to return the favour.

Here's hoping the numbers pick up.

Edited by Glen-i

And we are back!!!

Thank you all for attedning, hopefully the numbers will pick up. Here is the League table:

The League Table

@Glen\-i has taken a big league, can we knock him down?

Nothing else to be said at the moment, this week will be player's choice again. Until Friday, I'm signing off!

Next League Night Friday 26th May 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsfsuyodr8.jpg

I will try to join tonight but can't make any promises since I've been in business trip all week and am tired AF. What is the deadline to let you know if I can join? And is it okay to let a non-forum member join (my girlfriend likes MK8 too haha).

I will try to join tonight but can't make any promises since I've been in business trip all week and am tired AF. What is the deadline to let you know if I can join? And is it okay to let a non-forum member join (my girlfriend likes MK8 too haha).

About an hour before it starts would be best. But chances are there'll be more than enough room, so as long as you're in the room before the time set, you're good.

And you're more than welcome to bring your girlfriend. You know, now that you've told everyone, there should be no problem. I remember someone doing exactly the same thing last year. Just warn her that everyone here are a bunch of jerks who will take opportunistic shots whenever possible.

I assume @Dcubed is hosting again, so everyone make sure to add his Switch Friend Code

It's right under his Mii's idiotic face.