Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Switch eShop Thread

Londragon

9 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Did anyone end up getting TOEM: A Photo Adventure?

7 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I think @drahkon played it a while back.

Indeed I have. 
Two years ago, to be precise.

I enjoyed it quite a bit :)  Very chill and charming.

Currys are doing 15% off digital codes which works with eShop credit. Works well with the current voucher deal as well. 

Code is: DIGI15

It's a digital code so you can claim it immediately.

• Like 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek27.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 27)

The twenty-seventh week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

Check the article for the full roundup.

- - - - -

Thanks to @Josh64 for the recently posted articles, which include...

See you next week! :peace:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Almost picked up Azure or something a few weeks ago. Looked up on my phone whereabouts in the series it falls and set it back down again. :laughing: Keep meaning to untangle this series but since they're split between eShop and physical it's a bit of a messy one.

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

Oh nice! Always wanted to give Sigma Star Saga a whirl, its got such a bizzare concept! (Shmup + RPG)

Often looked at it on GBA but never picked it up. It'll be nice to know the option is there again.

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Almost picked up Azure or something a few weeks ago. Looked up on my phone whereabouts in the series it falls and set it back down again. :laughing: Keep meaning to untangle this series but since they're split between eShop and physical it's a bit of a messy one.

You can play the 2 Crossbell games (Zero and Azure) as their own arc and then the Cold Steel games follow on from those, that's if you want to branch out further.

On 7/8/2024 at 5:47 PM, Hero-of-Time said:

You can play the 2 Crossbell games (Zero and Azure) as their own arc and then the Cold Steel games follow on from those, that's if you want to branch out further.

Hmm. Wasn't clued up enough to know that. I'll be giving the Daybreak demo a go (a review called it a "passable" starting point) so I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels to play. I remember the battling in the Cold Steel III demo felt all right but obviously being numbered three I wasn't going to follow through with getting the full game.

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek29.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 29)

The twenty-ninth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

Check the article for the full roundup.

- - - - -

Thanks to @Josh64 for the recently posted articles, which include...

See you next week! :peace:

30 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The New Denpa Men game is now available to download on the eShop for free. Loved the first game on the 3DS and so I'm willing to give this a shot. I'm interested to see how the FTP model works.

Well, I didnt get very far. The game asks for information regarding your Nintendo account and has access to the data in it. Always paranoid about stuff like this and so in the bin (deleted it) it went. :p

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Well, I didnt get very far. The game asks for information regarding your Nintendo account and has access to the data in it. Always paranoid about stuff like this and so in the bin (deleted it) it went. :p

Worried it will judge you for how many games you complete?

• Haha 2