NEurope
Ronnie

Indie Games

Another day, another indie announcement.

@drahkon you played and enjoyed this, right?

Also, 13AM Games announced that Runbow will be making it's way to the Switch.

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

@drahkon you played and enjoyed this, right?

Yup. It's amazing. Very creative. And the soundtrack is one of the best.

• Thanks 1

So is this a rhythm action platform or something? Reminds me of Beat Sneak bandit.... It appeals to me a lot though.

15 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

So is this a rhythm action platform or something?

A rhythm rogue-like. The following video is quite self-explanatory.

Oh, that music...:heart: Think I'll have to download it again to my PS4 and PSVita... :D But maybe I'll wait for Amplified to be released.

The game gets fairly difficult, though. You unlock several characters and each of them has something unique to them (e.g. faster rhythm, skip the occasional beat - which always fucks with me -, etc.).

Never managed to beat the game with certain characters.

People should buy it. One of the most creative games I've played in years and so much fun. And did I mention the music? :p

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

On 15/09/2017 at 9:31 AM, drahkon said:

A rhythm rogue-like. The following video is quite self-explanatory.

Oh, that music...:heart: Think I'll have to download it again to my PS4 and PSVita... :D But maybe I'll wait for Amplified to be released.

The game gets fairly difficult, though. You unlock several characters and each of them has something unique to them (e.g. faster rhythm, skip the occasional beat - which always fucks with me -, etc.).

Never managed to beat the game with certain characters.

People should buy it. One of the most creative games I've played in years and so much fun. And did I mention the music? :p

Oh my that looks amazing!! Added to the list!

• Like 1

On 15/09/2017 at 1:31 PM, Hero-of-Time said:

20170915_081041uqs43.png

Sooooooooon..... This game had better be worth the wait! :D

haha, I feel the same, I'm so excited by it, loved harvest moon on the ones and n64, loved the futuristic DS take on it which I forget now and this looks amazing, everyone says it's amazing; the wait has been excruciating.... And then it comes out and isn't that great :D

Reviews for Steamworld Dig 2 are very strong. I'll wait for Thimbleweed Park reviews to hit before decided which one to buy first.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Reviews for Steamworld Dig 2 are very strong. I'll wait for Thimbleweed Park reviews to hit before decided which one to buy first.

Do you really need Switch specific Thimbleweed Park reviews?

Just now, Happenstance said:

Do you really need Switch specific Thimbleweed Park reviews?

Well I'm not gonna be playing elsewhere, so yeah. :p

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Well I'm not gonna be playing elsewhere, so yeah. :p

What I meant was its not exactly a power intensive game so you mostly just need to know about the content of the game.

Just now, Happenstance said:

What I meant was its not exactly a power intensive game so you mostly just need to know about the content of the game.

I'm just wanna make sure there are no issues with performance on the Switch.

Steamworld Dig 2 has been right at the top of my radar since it was announced. Glad It's being well received. Can't wait to play it.

2 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

According to an interview in Famitsu, it looks like Inside is heading to the Switch.

Looks nice, any good?

Wow, that's great news. I played it earlier this year on PS4 and really enjoyed it but played it straight after their first game Limbo which sort of ruined my experience as they are both quite similar. 

Play worms at EGX, god I can't wait for it. Looked surpassingly great too; just presume Switch isn't going to look amazing but it looks really nice for what it was.

To those of you who still hasn't played Inside...

Buy it! It was my favorite game of 2016, truly atmospheric and intense, and will be incredible on the switch. It is not long, about 2-3 hours, but man oh man it is worth every penny.

I'm strongly considering buying it at full price again on the Switch, just to be able to play it on the go and to support the developers.

@londragon @Hero-of-Time

• Like 2

Golf story this week. Yes! Not sure if I want it to be amazing because it looks it, or terrible so there’s not another game to buy 😆