N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Turns out the tease is true. Coro Coro scans are out that show a weird Splatoon icon and the translation is this.

...The one clue we have is this mysterious emblem...

Splatoon/Fire Emblem crossover confirmed?! Or, better yet: a Splatoon Musou game?! :p 

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Announced before of after the nine new Fire Emblem characters coming to Smash Switch?

I'm generally curious as to how Fire Emblem will be handled for Smash.

Spoiler

The only main Fire Emblem game that's happened since Corrin is Echoes. The Switch one is far too late to get represented in the base roster. So I wouldn't say getting a new FE character is a sure thing this time.

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I'm generally curious as to how Fire Emblem will be handled for Smash.

Not Splatoon related, I know. Let's hide it here. (Hide contents)

The only main Fire Emblem game that's happened since Corrin is Echoes. The Switch one is far too late to get represented in the base roster. So I wouldn't say getting a new FE character is a sure thing this time.

Fire Emblem's character in the new Smash Bros will simply be a sword. 

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1

Had an epic moment on this yesterday which I unfortunately missed the vid capture of, and ended up with a screenshot instead: :hehe:

Wish it was possible to customise the capture button so that a single press does video, rather than a long press. ::shrug:

DdU9R7IVMAEwdwN.jpg

The pic still captures the moment pretty well though I guess. :heh: The combination of taking out the entire enemy team while our team simultaneously took the lead was awesome. :cool:

While I continue to really enjoy the online multiplayer in this, I'm not so keen on the single player aspect. I finished all the stages and final boss ages ago, but never collected all of the scrolls and stuff. Tried to get back into it recently to do that, but just can't seem to stick with it, I always end up playing online. :grin: So yeah, not sure now if the Octo Expansion would be a good buy for me really as it's so heavily focused on single player content. :hmm:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone up for some Splatoon tonight? We are playing with 6 or 7 so 1 or 2 more would be nice so we can make full teams!

We want to start at 20:30 UK time.

Edit: it's 20:30 UK time!

Edited by Vileplume2000
  • Haha 1

Ah crap, I felt like doing something productive for a change.. But it's been too long. I'll join, but I'm a bit rusty as I haven't played in a long time, except for a few matches last Splatfest. And probably for one hour max.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicktendo said:

Heading into 4v4 league if you want to join?

Sorry, that requires at least 7 games doesn't it? I think I'll go to bed. Too bad we couldn't get more 3 vs 3 going. I suggest getting together on Thursday after Mario Kart, like "back in the day". Also don't forget the Summer Extravaganza!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Sorry, that requires at least 7 games doesn't it? I think I'll go to bed. Too bad we couldn't get more 3 vs 3 going. I suggest getting together on Thursday after Mario Kart, like "back in the day". Also don't forget the Summer Extravaganza!

Ok no worries! Thanks for the games! 

Ah... Whoops. Thursday is the 31st.. I forgot I had already planned something. Ehh, make it next Thursday, unless I have something planned then as well..

3 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

3v3 was awesome, too bad I couldn't play more games. I would like to do a Splatoon night but 22.15 Amsterdam time is a bit too late for me to join.

That's actually where I'll be.

I mean, I could potentially join when I'm on the train back.

9 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Ah... Whoops. Thursday is the 31st.. I forgot I had already planned something. Ehh, make it next Thursday, unless I have something planned then as well..

That's actually where I'll be.

I mean, I could potentially join when I'm on the train back.

You trust the NS wi-fi to be stable enough to play an online game? :grin: