Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Snipperclips (March 2017)

Serebii

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are people's thoughts on 4-player, if you've played it of course? Are there enough games for a 9yr old and a 5yr old to have a good amount of fun?

There's about 20 levels in the 4 player mode. Half the amount of the two player mode. The 4 player levels tend to be larger and more intricate in their layout than the two player mode. A patient adult player can guide and help younger ones. You could quite easily leave the 2 children do the main 2 player mode by themselves also. I'm sure they'll enjoy shouting at each other, or just end up cutting the other to smithereens.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

There's about 20 levels in the 4 player mode. Half the amount of the two player mode. The 4 player levels tend to be larger and more intricate in their layout than the two player mode. A patient adult player can guide and help younger ones. You could quite easily leave the 2 children do the main 2 player mode by themselves also. I'm sure they'll enjoy shouting at each other, or just end up cutting the other to smithereens.

It is the type of game to be played in shorter sessions. Not the type of game to be played more than an hour at a time.

Just played this for an hour with Ali and we both really enjoyed it. Puzzles are difficult but not too difficult. I like how the only clue you get is in the level name, makes it more challenging.

We completed the first 'world' and giving it a break before we move onto the next.

What are people's thoughts on 4-player, if you've played it of course? Are there enough games for a 9yr old and a 5yr old to have a good amount of fun?

The missus and I went through it together, where you switch between two each. To be honest in some of them I can't imagine it being fun for 4 separate people.

Had a go at the demo of this with my wife when I first got the Switch last week - it was VERY enjoyable although taxing. The basketball level really had us - trying to coordinate it was quite hard when she's not used to gaming as such but we got through it. Will definitely get the full game and play it with her.

• 2 weeks later...

My (non-gaming) girlfriend and I had a go with Snipperclips yesterday. Best fun we've ever had while watching the telly (Please, no sexual innuendo).

Indeed gets hard rather fast (DON'T!!), but loads of fun. I quite like coöperative games, even if the missus is up for some occasional sabotage. Makes it all the more interesting! :)

Edited by Strange Cookie

• 5 months later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!