N-Europe

Goodbye! BoxBoy! (3DS)

Serebii

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Looks like this is coming out at the end of the month on the EU eShop under the title 'Bye-Bye BOXBOY!'. No indication if the physical version and the amiibo is coming over yet though.

That's great news as well as potential disaster... :(

I absolutely love this franchise, but after importing the famicom R.O.B. Amiibo before knowing we would get a release in the West, I'm not so keen on importing amiibo any more.

Am I correct that this and the Monster Hunter amiibo are currently the only available amiibo without a confirmed Western release?

The two new FE amiibo are a dead given I guess.

That's great news as well as potential disaster... :(

I absolutely love this franchise, but after importing the famicom R.O.B. Amiibo before knowing we would get a release in the West, I'm not so keen on importing amiibo any more.

Am I correct that this and the Monster Hunter amiibo are currently the only available amiibo without a confirmed Western release?

The two new FE amiibo are a dead given I guess.

I'm still expecting the MH ones to come over when Monster Hunter Stories arrives. I mean, you can even use the Japanese ones in Animal Crossing and they give out MH items with English descriptions, so they must be coming over at some point.

I'm still expecting the MH ones to come over when Monster Hunter Stories arrives. I mean, you can even use the Japanese ones in Animal Crossing and they give out MH items with English descriptions, so they must be coming over at some point.

I'm hoping an upgraded MH Stories comes out on the Switch to complement a MH5. Then release those tasty Amiibos please.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk