N-Europe

Mock The Week starts again tonight!

Guest Jordan

Yes! I love this show, i was scanning through the TV guide on my cable and it turns out it's back on tonight.

BBC2 at 10pm!

Don't miss it, this show is pure 100% genius.

Basically, its like "Have I got news for you"... only more daft and it has more comedians.

EDIT: heres a press release from last year from the first series. It'll explain it better than i ever could: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/05_may/06/mock.shtml

Sounds good, have i got news for you is great, more daft?, i'll have to watch this. :D

Why does Jo Brand still do these things? She isn't funny in the slightest.

The bald guy (who sat on Bremner's left) made me laugh, especially the driving instructor joke.

That's Andy Parsons. A hilarious guy who has been on the Comedy Store in the past. He made me piss meself once when he went on about Shredded Wheat having serving suggestions that said: "Nice with strawberries", "That's because strawberries ARE NICE! You don't go to the supermarket and buy a box of strawberries and on the side it says "Nice with Shredded Wheat."!

He also gave us a good tip:

"I like to do the hoovering, really late at night. When I'm pissed out of my mind. So when I get up the next morning and I can't remember what I did the night before. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the state of the lounge."