NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct (03/03 10pm)

My favourite Direct moment, I hope we get more gold like this.

So, @Blade, @lostmario... and anyone else who has one... we partying up on the PS4 for this tonight?

See, this is why I vouch for your "no voice-chat, no lighty" stance, because it would be so cool to be doing this with you guys on a Wii U, altogether with live reactions. :/

And it's not even possible to watch the direct live on a Wii U.

Pretty sure it is actually. I've watched previous NDs on my Wii U live, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to with this one ::shrug:

See, this is why I vouch for your "no voice-chat, no lighty" stance, because it would be so cool to be doing this with you guys on a Wii U, altogether with live reactions. :/

I presume wii u chat thing doesn't support anything but 1:1 calls?

Don't get me started, I've been championing a Direct channel for the home menu for years, all past ones in one handy place, watch the new one's live... Would be too easy though :p

Don't get me started, I've been championing a Direct channel for the home menu for years, all past ones in one handy place, watch the new one's live... Would be too easy though :p

Is there a possibility of a NEShow direct special? or only if something ground breaking happens/we have to wait a couple of weeks?

Is there a possibility of a NEShow direct special? or only if something ground breaking happens/we have to wait a couple of weeks?

I've cleared my schedule for tomorrow morning, we'll certainly be reporting on it even if it's JUST Mother 3 announced... ;)

I keep forgetting I'm not in UK time anymore... was getting all excited about the direct that is starting in a couple of minutes ><

I'm not sure if it is worth staying up for this direct :/

Er, it is possible...

Er, it is possible...

Is it? I know it didn't used to be, so I haven't actually looked into it for a while. How do you do it?

Yup.. I seem to have been wrong.

Hope it's fun... looks like a game I could be interested in. Even Starfox looks reasonably promising

A season pass for Hyrule Warrior's Legends? The season pass was actually worth it on Hyrule Warriors but seems crazy that they still have more content to add into Legends.

It's nice that they've included a code with Hyrule Warriors Legends to get the new characters on Wii U at no extra cost. Looks like there's a tonne of content in that too.

It's nice that they've included a code with Hyrule Warriors Legends to get the new characters on Wii U at no extra cost. Looks like there's a tonne of content in that too.

Hmm... good business practice more than nice - this increases the chance of people who own the game on Wii U double dipping... and also encourages 3ds only owners possibly considering the wii u version

What he is describing... I'd like that on the Wii U.. with awesome graphics :P

But who knows Metroid could be interesting.. to be fair it doesn't have samus in the name....