NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

How long til we get a full list of exclusive Pokemon? I shan't order til I know.

November 19th

So less than a week to go until we find out just how many new Pokemon there are going to be, unless they've ramped up the encryption on the demo.

Going to be avoiding leaked stuff from now on and just focusing on official news updates and this month's CoroCoro.

Speaking of CoroCoro...

Alolan Grimer confirmed

Game Freak fails again! S3D only works in the Pokefinder and nowhere else...

Woohoo! They've actually gone backwards from X/Y! Way to go guys!

Game Freak fails again! S3D only works in the Pokefinder and nowhere else...

Woohoo! They've actually gone backwards from X/Y! Way to go guys!

If this is a trade off so the game runs better without having to set aside power for the 3D functionality, I'm more than happy about it. Confusing how they struggle with it though, given Capcom seem to have mastered it

If this is a trade off so the game runs better without having to set aside power for the 3D functionality, I'm more than happy about it. Confusing how they struggle with it though, given Capcom seem to have mastered it

I suspect that it'll run no better than X/Y at all. To be fair, Sun/Moon does look like a decent visual step up from X/Y (Which, outside of battles, looked like a beefed up DS game), but the total lack of S3D is still pretty embarrassing.

I suspect that it'll run no better than X/Y at all. To be fair, Sun/Moon does look like a decent visual step up from X/Y (Which, outside of battles, looked like a beefed up DS game), but the total lack of S3D is still pretty embarrassing.

I'm curious as to whether or not there are N3DS enhancements. If not, what a wasted opportunity.

So, new Pokémon

Silvadi, the evolution of Type: Null

silvadi.jpg

Normal-type, ability is AR System, which changes its type to the type of a special item if held. Has a move, Multi Attack, that also changes type.

Jarango, the evolution of Jangmo-o. Dragon/Fighting-type

jarango.jpg

Jararanga, the evolution of Jararanga. Dragon/Fighting-type

jararanga.jpg

Perhaps a silly question to ask but I'll try anyway: When can we expect review copies of these game to start landing at sites? Not that I expect any leaks on this account, I'm just curious as I hope to receive a review copy but I want enough time to go through the game.

Perhaps a silly question to ask but I'll try anyway: When can we expect review copies of these game to start landing at sites? Not that I expect any leaks on this account, I'm just curious as I hope to receive a review copy but I want enough time to go through the game.

From what I understand with how it worked with XY and ORAS, it was just two weeks before launch

Type: Null's evolution is really interesting. I wonder how it will fit into the plot - Gladion can be seen on the scan using a device that I assume is (related to?) this "Memory" thing, so I guess it evolves under his command.

...Which makes the fact that it evolves even more puzzling, as it seems like a very unique Pokémon that already has a Trainer. I wonder how the player will be able to get one...

Actually, maybe they've been mass produced? An army of chimera monsters designed to rival mythical (Legendary?) Pokémon... Sounds pretty terrifying.

From what I understand with how it worked with XY and ORAS, it was just two weeks before launch

Ouch that wasn't much time but I understand why they try to limit it.

Looking at the new dragon pokemon, did they change the colour of the icon that represents dragon type from purple to that snot green?

Looking at the new dragon pokemon, did they change the colour of the icon that represents dragon type from purple to that snot green?

First of all, it was dark blue, purple is Ghost.

Secondly, oh yeah, never noticed that. @Serebii, is that just a thing with the Japanese versions/CoroCoro? Or is that new to you?

First of all, it was dark blue, purple is Ghost.

Secondly, oh yeah, never noticed that. @Serebii, is that just a thing with the Japanese versions/CoroCoro? Or is that new to you?

...::shrug:

Dark blue, purple, whatever - but Im guessing you got my point...:rolleyes:

Type: Null's evolution is really interesting. I wonder how it will fit into the plot - Gladion can be seen on the scan using a device that I assume is (related to?) this "Memory" thing, so I guess it evolves under his command.

...Which makes the fact that it evolves even more puzzling, as it seems like a very unique Pokémon that already has a Trainer. I wonder how the player will be able to get one...

Actually, maybe they've been mass produced? An army of chimera monsters designed to rival mythical (Legendary?) Pokémon... Sounds pretty terrifying.

My guess is that you will not be able to find Type: Null in the wild and can only receive it as a gift Pokemon. This either happens in the late game or the post game.

Considering Type: Null and it's evolution now as the final team member for my Moon team. The fact that it can be any type means it likely will have a wide movepool, a bit like Arceus but with lower stats overall. Biggest downside though is that it can't use Z-Moves or held items if it's anything other than Normal type.

Fucking hell @Serebii , cheers for the heads up about the Pokemon Center renewal in Sapporo! I had no idea it was moving, it's a shame, I'm going to miss the Esta Pokemon center!

But at least I get a special Alolan Vulpix :3

Fucking hell @Serebii , cheers for the heads up about the Pokemon Center renewal in Sapporo! I had no idea it was moving, it's a shame, I'm going to miss the Esta Pokemon center!

But at least I get a special Alolan Vulpix :3

Assuming not sarcasm, not a problem :p

Of course now I've had to deal with people who think Alolan Vulpix is event only -_-

Assuming not sarcasm, not a problem :p

Of course now I've had to deal with people who think Alolan Vulpix is event only -_-

No sarcasm mate, I've been going every weekend and there's been no notices or posters advertising the fact so it's pretty useful to know. Going tomorrow as it's time for Team Aqua to make an appearance