NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

What magazines do you read?

Edge is the only magazine I read every issue.

I have the odd look at Metal Hammer and Kerrang! if and when my brother gets them, oh and Auto Express when my dad gets it.

I'll sometimes flick through that Nuts and Zoo rubbish at work as a guy there buys them.

NGC, PC Gamer, Edge, History Today, The Economist, Time magazine, The Spectator, Prospect.

Of course I don't get every issue of these mags, apart from EDGE and NGC but theses are the magazines that take my fancy.

I read the occasional Loaded or Nuts/Zoo, but very ocassionally. I also find it funny to read one of those bitchey magazine thats my mum/sister buys - hilarity.

Other than that - I read books.

I read just about every issue of .Net (my dad buys it at the airport). It's not very good but occaisionally has a good tutorial in it or something. I can find all the stuff I need on the net nowadays.

NOM

*runs away*

You'd better run! :angry::D

I read those Bitchy magazines in waiting rooms. Some are hilarious, if only because of the fact that people actually write about how much weight some celeb's lost! :doh:

I don't think I've bought a magazine in over a year. I just don't have the money to be buying them, especially considering that at least on the videogames side of things, it's hard to find a quality magazine for under £4 thesedays.

I read Power Unlimited. Because I can't take games.telenet.be to the breakfast table with me :(

Just bought PCZone for the first time in about 4 years. Sometimes buy OXM or GQ or something like that. Very occasionally Edge if it has a cover story that interests me greatly.

I used to buy NGC, then i stopped. I read New Scientist which lies around the house. I don't buy it though.

Only mag I read is Games tm. The one and only.

And maybe occasionly official PS2 mag, if the demo is good. But thats very rare...this year only bought 1 issue so far.

Games TM all the way baby!

I read:

Heat

Closer

Womans Magazine

NME (subcription although its bad)

Glamour

Bella

Best

More

Cosmopolitan

Kerrang (sometimes)

and others.. :grin:

I used to buy Nintendo magazines alot, 'Cube' pretty much ever month and 'NGC' and 'NOM' quite often too;

Then i realised just how much money was actually being spent on these and now i don't buy them anymore; just read all the interesting stuff in the shop!

You can get all the info and more found in game magazines alot quicker online!

Also read the occasional 'Nuts' and 'Zoo', as well as Top Gear magazine, movie mags etc...

Sign in to follow this