Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mega Man Legacy Collection

Serebii

Never really played Megaman.

Worth picking up @Hero\-of\-Time or shall I just download them onto the Wii U? You tempted by the PS4 version for dem trophies?

Wii U. Being able to save anywhere is a very valuable thing in these games. Forget what the elitist snobs say and use them until your heart is content.

X is the better series anyway and far more forgiving/fair. Buy them on the eShop instead.

So no Vita or WiiU? Pass.

Wii U. Being able to save anywhere is a very valuable thing in these games. Forget what the elitist snobs say and use them until your heart is content.

X is the better series anyway and far more forgiving/fair. Buy them on the eShop instead.

Awesome, the original six (+ 9 and 10) are waaaaaay better than everything from X onwards. There I said it.

You're BOTH wrong! Zero series is the best!

Well... it's my favourite anyway (the DS collection has all 4 of them and is very nicely done).

But if we're being honest, 2/3 and X(1) > everything else. 9 is up there, too.

And if Capcom really wanted this to sell, the collection would include 1-10 + X 1-6 + all 4 Zero games.

Edited by Oxigen_Waste

You're BOTH wrong! Zero series is the best!

Well... it's my favourite anyway (the DS collection has all 4 of them and is very nicely done).

But if we're being honest, 2/3 and X(1) > everything else. 9 is up there, too.

Everything about this is truth. In fact, I feel like replaying Megaman Zero.

I will also add that Megaman IV and V for the Gameboy are also really good.

So let me get this straight...

A collection of Mega Man games gets announced that won't be available for the WiiU, and all it's made most of you want to do is play the WiiU Virtual Console versions?

I'm not very good at recognising irony, but I think this counts.

Also, aren't all 6 NES games available on the 3DS VC as well?

I'm starting to lose sight of what the point is for the 3DS version.

So let me get this straight...

A collection of Mega Man games gets announced that won't be available for the WiiU, and all it's made most of you want to do is play the WiiU Virtual Console versions?

I'm not very good at recognising irony, but I think this counts.

Also, aren't all 6 NES games available on the 3DS VC as well?

I'm starting to lose sight of what the point is for the 3DS version.

To me it really boils down to one simple problem... the 3DS's dpad. It's a great dpad, but the placement is horrid. I can't deal with it. Link's Awakening DX was all I needed to play to know I'd steer away from it from then on. If it's this type of game, it's either Vita or WiiU, personally.

• 3 months later...

Amiibo support included.

One of the coolest features about the new Mega Man Legacy Collection is its Challenge Mode, which stitches together various areas and moments from throughout the six classic games and weaves them into new, fast-paced challenges that players can play again and again to improve their times and best their friends’ times.

The Challenge Mode will have something a little special for Nintendo 3DS™ owners when the Nintendo 3DS version of the collection drops early next year. Read on to see!

The Nintendo 3DS version of MMLC will include not one, not two, but ten additional challenges designed by you, the players. These challenges will be unlockable using the Mega Man amiibo™, which is available in stores now. Yep, that’s right—the Nintendo 3DS version of MMLC has amiibo integration.