NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Rocket League

Aaaaand no online games again...

[tweet]618818976097812480[/tweet]

Starting to get annoyed...

I was waiting for an online game for five minutes and have up. Currently storming through a season game. My highest score so far was 16-2 :D

Started playing this evening. Seems good but as with everyone else, I cant get an online match :(

I've only watched Daft play (rather than having played myself) and it's annoying if online is playing up but the season mode seemed fun enough anyway!

Hoping to get a chance to play this over the weekend.

The season mode is fun enough for now. Will give me some practise before heading online. Although, as with all games, I'll feel I'm good enough for online and then get absolutely battered.

The game is aweeesssoooommmmeee. @Eenuh and I have been doing the season mode together. I wasn't sure if you would be able to co-op it, but you can. Hurrah! Managed to win the final game of a 9-game season to secure the title, smashing the team in second place 4-0. :D

The customisations that you can make to the car are awesome. Looking forward to unlocking more bits and bobs and then going online with it.

[tweet]618922240684376064[/tweet]

They're working on it. Managed to play a couple of online games just now. : peace:

Servers are down...again.

[tweet]619197881182986240[/tweet]

They need to sort this out quickly and permanently.

Anyhow...

O0hlq1I.jpg

:yay:

Removed the name, as it is my real name

I played quite a few games online earlier! For someone who doesn't like football or cars (except deloreans) I found it very fun!

Got the update for this yesterday, looks like they've fixed the menu so it no longer makes the PS4's fans freak out, which is nice. :)

They still freak out for me in-game though, but at least that makes some sense. :heh:

So decided to download this last night and give it a go. From the PS+ video the other week, I wasn't entirely sold but after putting in far too many hours last night I can safely say those initial thoughts were wrong as the game is awesome!!!!

Put in a couple of hours on the season mode last night, picking a 27 week one, and just couldn't put it down. So good and just so much fun. My only real complaint of what I've played so far is that the AI for your teammates when you're playing solo is pretty poor. The number of times they've run with the ball to my own net and put it in is ridiculous.

That's the only thing that's irritated me so far. Besides that, absolutely loving it. Can't wait to finish up at the office so I can head back home to play more!

This game has really been a suprprise hit. :D It's already an official ESL game, which is actually a huge deal for Psyonix.

The server issues were annoying but not unacceptable. Most of the fans were patient and rightly so. The developers just didn't expect such a demand and worked hard for the last few days.

Haven't played since Thursday so can't say anything about the server status, but it appers to be fine which is great : peace:

Can't wait to get some games going with you guys :awesome:

Haven't played since Thursday so can't say anything about the server status, but it appers to be fine which is great : peace:
Well, I just played my first few online games this afternoon and it appears to be working fine. :)

Playing against the CPU does not prepare you for the additional challenge and fun of taking on other players!

Such a great multiplayer game. :yay:

I'll be online this afternoon/evening if anyone is up for some online. Just shoot me a message.

Played this with pals for about 4 hours straight last night. It's perfectly tweaked SARPBC and is an absolute riot, there's no way it should be as fun as it is, or as enduring, but somehow it keeps you coming back for more. Everyone screams for attention when the replays roll in, moreso than in any FIFA match I've played. Infectious.

I had a couple of games earlier and it's loads of fun. I scored like 6 goals in one game, which i was pretty happy about. :p

Removed the name, as it is my real name

I like to keep my real name secret too.

I'm just downloading this now, so hopefully I'll be able to join people soon enough. Assuming there are no server issues, obviously.

@Eenuh and I were trying to get online earlier and we couldn't find any games. It also said that there were 0 people online in 0 games, which I find very hard to believe, so I'm guessing that there are more server problems.

We ended up doing more league stuff, obviously kicking arse. I'm going to adopt the Roy Keane mentality of smashing the shit into the opposition to prevent them from scoring. Has worked a treat so far.

@Eenuh and I were trying to get online earlier and we couldn't find any games. It also said that there were 0 people online in 0 games, which I find very hard to believe, so I'm guessing that there are more server problems.

We ended up doing more league stuff, obviously kicking arse. I'm going to adopt the Roy Keane mentality of smashing the shit into the opposition to prevent them from scoring. Has worked a treat so far.

They turned off the number of players counter to help with server load, but you should still be able to find a game, unless of course they are having server issues again.

I played online last night. It was a lot of fun when there wasn't lag, did anyone else have issues of lag? I have a pretty low ping of about 28 but it definitely cost my team a couple goals.

I'm hoping that it's still a server issue that will get ironed out because when it isn't lagging every 10 to 20 seconds, it's so much fun.

Just got to get all the items for the Platinum, too. :D

I played online last night. It was a lot of fun when there wasn't lag, did anyone else have issues of lag? I have a pretty low ping of about 28 but it definitely cost my team a couple goals.

During the server outages and problems I had serious lag on US servers.

Now I generally only play on EU servers and have no lag at all.

Had an AI teammate for 3 minutes as one guy left a match. That fucking Tex...scored 7 goals in 2 1/2 minutes. We won 10:3. :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

This game compresses really, really well, no wonder it's doing as well as it is considering how easy it is to get it's appeal across with a gif. This is a marketing dream, as far as videogames go.

Did I mention it's awesome?

Sign in to follow this