NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Rocket League

I do believe I just thrashed Fierce_Link and Eenuh 7-0 :D

Haha, it was a comedy of errors on our part. Ine was just confused because she was doing something else and I logged her in and thrust the controller into her hands about 3 sconds before the match started. We were cracking up as each goal went in, we both kept going for the same balls and bumping into each other. It was hilarious.

We'll have to do that again with our headsets on. Also, I fucked up and didn't add bots. Halfway into the match Eenuh said something like, "it's just him and he's killing us!"

The bots just get in my way! Mwaha! But yes a rematch soon is a must :D

The bots just get in my way! Mwaha! But yes a rematch soon is a must :D

I wish you had caught me yesterday because I was in the form of my life!

We had a session in the afternoon and then in the evening. We were great in the afternoon before being shite in the evening. :D

Still nowhere near that Far, far away trophy.

I wish you had caught me yesterday because I was in the form of my life!

We had a session in the afternoon and then in the evening. We were great in the afternoon before being shite in the evening. :D

Still nowhere near that Far, far away trophy.

Is that the 500Km one? If so I got that the other day after a *lot* of matches!

That's the only trophy I still need... Am only at about 73km right now. :(

Is that the 500Km one? If so I got that the other day after a *lot* of matches!

How many matches did it take you?

That's the only trophy I still need... Am only at about 73km right now. :(

From what I've understood, the distance counter under Garage doesn't track correctly, so it should pop before it says 80km. I think mine did at about 78 last weekend.

From what I've understood, the distance counter under Garage doesn't track correctly, so it should pop before it says 80km. I think mine did at about 78 last weekend.

I got it! :D

I got it at exactly 80km I think. Didn't even register that I got it until Jim pointed it out to me, thought it was just a random notification of someone coming online or the battery being low or something. :P

But yayyyy, my second Platinum! :D

How many matches did it take you?

Sorry I've no idea! Didn't even know you could check that!

@Marcamillian is a bad influence on my wallet - I've jumped on the Rocket League bandwagon after seeing him yesterday. Played a few matches for fun last night, can definitely see the enjoyment in the game! I'm almost getting too many games to play...

Mix, Match, and Mutate in Rocket League This November

Change is coming to Rocket League! It is an absolute certainty!

Longtime Psyonix fans already know that Rocket League’s origins are firmly rooted in the modes and mods of Unreal Tournament and its beloved sequels, and we’ve never forgotten that; Which is why we’re celebrating our UT heritage by unleashing a new, 100% FREE, update this November that allows players to “Mutate” their matches with a multitude of cool Presets and Custom settings!

Want to play low-gravity “Moonball” with extra boost? It’s possible! Want to relive classic Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars game modes like “Cubic” and “Time Warp?” You can!

Whatever your preference, you’ll be able to find your favorite gameplay combinations in just a few short weeks from now when Mutators invade Rocket League! Once they arrive, you’ll be able to create new Custom Matches with the rules and settings made especially from your tastes, while our sweet “Mutator Mashup” playlist allows you to enjoy pre-determined weirdo matches in public games like you’ve never seen them before.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/28/mix-match-and-mutate-in-rocket-league-this-november/

More reasons to keep playing!

Wohoo, freeeee sttttuufffffff!

Long live this game. I'm so close to the Platinum that I can smell it.

More reasons to keep playing!
Yeah, and that stuff is going to mix things up quite a bit.

I'm still not even used to the standard game! :heh:

I'm so close to the Platinum that I can smell it.
Just the distance trophy to go? :hehe:

Bought the Revenge of the Battlecars and Back to the Future DLC packs and played a couple of ranked doubles.

People suck. I've lost so many games because my teammates just go after the ball without any kind of tactics...

I was in the Silver II division but now I'm in Silver I. You'd think people are good in those divisions...

Also: Just found out about the Mutator patch coming in November. HOLY SHIT. This game...

I'm back at a 100% completed trophy list after buying the latest DLC. : peace:

Winning a match against bots on "unfair" (i.e. 1v2) wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.

Anybody still playing this?

Anybody still playing this?
I've got back into it a bit recently, but it seems I can no longer play this game properly at all! :shakehead (Not that I was ever that good to begin with :hehe:).

New Patch is out. Adds support for the DLC, which is not yet up on the Store :(

Edit: It's up.

Aaaaand I've got all the trophies :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

Finally got the platinum for this! A bit grindy that Far, Far Away trophy, eh? :heh:

Awesome game. One of the best multiplayers out there.

Awesome game. One of the best multiplayers out there.

Definitely! The best I've played since Smash Bros Melee. : peace:

And congrats to that Platinum :yay:

Activity seems to have died here... :(

I might try to get you guys to play again during the holidays : peace:

Anyway:

[tweet]676479767055572992[/tweet]

It's a lot of fun :D

I solo-queue the Double Ranked playlist and am currently stagnating between 500-550 points...for every good teammate I get an incredibly shitty one in the next game...:blank:

Activity seems to have died here... :(

I might try to get you guys to play again during the holidays : peace:

Anyway:

[tweet]676479767055572992[/tweet]

It's a lot of fun :D

I solo-queue the Double Ranked playlist and am currently stagnating between 500-550 points...for every good teammate I get an incredibly shitty one in the next game...:blank:

Was hoping DD's thread would get a using, but I'm sorta just as guilty in being about. Busyness with the xmas ain't helpful, though maybe if anyone's chilling on Saturday afternoon we could get something together? Pretty sure I'm at home.

Was hoping DD's thread would get a using, but I'm sorta just as guilty in being about. Busyness with the xmas ain't helpful, though maybe if anyone's chilling on Saturday afternoon we could get something together? Pretty sure I'm at home.

No time on Saturday :( It's the final matchday of the first half of the Bundesliga season...

“Rocket League” has raked in nearly $50 million in revenue and amassed more than 8 million registered players since its July launch on PCs and Sony Corp.’s PlayStation 4 console, Psyonix Inc., its developer, said.

Source

Incredible and well-deserved. :bowdown:

Sign in to follow this