Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Serebii

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that that meme is true; spent my childhood wanting more money to buy games, now I have more money I don't have the time to play them.

Haha, that is EXACTLY how I feel! With a full-time job, a professional master nearing its end, a child on its way, and everything else I want to do, time for gaming has just plummeted! I am passing on Switch for release until I've handed in my master thesis June 1st. Then I'll take some time off work and work my way through Zelda. Oh, it's going to be glorious!

I think Nintendo UK are starting processing. They just, separately for some reason, began the financial process for either the Guardian amiibo, or the carry case. Both of which are in larger orders, strangely.

No movement on mine, apart from my Amiibo order.

Wonder if the day 1 patch will be up a day early....

Can't be bothered to find the press release for exact wording, but they essentially said it would roll out just in time. At best I think you can expect it at/near 23:00 on Thursday (as CET will be midnight).

ShopTo shipped! :D

So that's my "backup" Switch which will now become my main console if it gets here first and has no defects plus Bomberman along with Zelda but the Wii U version because I ordered most of my stuff with the Nintendo store.

Potentially though, tomorrow I could be playing Bomberman at least. :)

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact I paid for it all in advance yesterday after finding out they'd be processing payment anyway?

Either way this is excellent news.: peace:

Hopefully ShopTo have actually shipped for you but they will sometimes set items to shipped and all that means is that they're on a pallet in their warehouse waiting to be dispatched later in the week.

Don't ruin the dream. :(

It's OK, I know that this might be the case. :p

But I can't help but hope. ;)

Of course it's a hybrid but bottom line why does it even need to be catergorised.

It doesn't, but Nintendo have previously stated it's a home console not a handheld - so if finger pointing needs to be made it should really be at them. I think it was silly of them to fall down on either side of the debate tbh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!