N-Europe

Nintendo Badge Arcade (eShop)

Serebii

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You let me down, Bunny. I thought I might finally figure out why on earth they picked Spike. :(

I don't think anyone who played Mario Party 10 could resist asking "Why Spike?"

I know I couldn't...

I love that they acknowledge that Spike was an utterly bizarre choice.

Took me 4 tries to get that Bowser...

I don't think I'll be getting that one while being cheap. Still haven't spent a penny. Got 87 different badges!

Fight the machine!

I've got the same idea as you @nekunando. Turned it on every day, and I think I have about 95 badges now without spending REAL money. But the novelty wears of, the loading times are long and I don't feel like changing my homescreen so often. Right now I have a pretty basic one with some Mario Christmas badges on my folders. Goes well with the free give-away Christmas theme they are running now in the Netherlands (which has an awesome Christmas style Mario theme song going on!).

I'm on 97 badges with £1.80 spent.

Would've had well over 100 by now, but I keep trying (and failing) to get the damn Crazy 8 badge with my free plays. :heh:

Meanwhile that yellow feather on one of the Animal Crossing sets continues to fall down by itself... every single day. :laughing:

Anyone else not able to get into the game today? I keep getting an error message. :blank:

Nope, got in fine, even quicker than usual.

Maybe I nicked your place?

EDIT: Anyway, nailed the Christmas Nikki badge! Gave her the job of being on my "Applications" folder.

Because Christmas is the perfect time to help the unemployed, homeless Ninty characters!

Poor Nikki...

Edited by Glen-i

Not too much. Think I've not spent more than £20 on it since Pokémon badges went up. Before that I had about 300 and checked in periodically with free plays

Yeah, but you have the Japanese version. Which means you're disqualified from the N-Europe rankings.

Because a year head-start is just a little bit unfair.