N-Europe London Meet 2014 - Official Thread

ReZourceman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Unacceptable.

So, seeing as I missed last years proper Sunday shenanigans, and because it's bank holiday/time off afterwards, I intend to stay a little longer than usual on the Sunday.

Assuming it's still showing, I'd also be up for watching Guardians Of The Galaxy in IMAX, as I've never been to IMAX before. Although it does seem kinda pricey, but meh, I'd love to see it in IMAX so if anyones up for that, that'd be cool.

Hmm. I'm still not sure what I'm doing. I'm definitely coming up on the Friday to stay at Bard's and then I'll be at the meet on Saturday. I'm debating staying somewhere overnight on Saturday night but I'd quite like to be back in Nottingham for Sunday morning for the F1 at lunch and I have evening plans.

What will people get up to in the evening? Video games/drinking?

^^Unacceptable.

So, seeing as I missed last years proper Sunday shenanigans, and because it's bank holiday/time off afterwards, I intend to stay a little longer than usual on the Sunday.

Assuming it's still showing, I'd also be up for watching Guardians Of The Galaxy in IMAX, as I've never been to IMAX before. Although it does seem kinda pricey, but meh, I'd love to see it in IMAX so if anyones up for that, that'd be cool.

I'd be happy to do that.

Me and Danny will already be there, so we'll hopefully head to the hostel and drop off stuff. If anyone needs to do so, i'll put the details up again and my number nearer the time.

Hopefully the weather is good, initial reports on the met office suggest a decent bank holiday weekend weather-wise (but we all know that could change).