Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2014/2015

Dog-amoto

So frustrating, I thought all the teams around us could've dropped points this weekend - Man U, pool, scum, Southampton... Everyone won. Been an awful first half of the season for us all, but think some trams could kick on and get s run together. But which ones!

With Spurs already playing the most games in the league, and still in all cups, I fear for our chances.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see Chelsea conceding/Liverpool scoring at Stamford Bridge. Think Chelsea will score at least twice to take the tie comfortably. They've just got that ability to turn it on when they feel like it and they're very well balanced in almost all areas. Unfortunately, I think Liverpool needed to win and possibly not concede tonight to have a proper chance of making it.

Well played Liverpool, didn't get the win but we made Chelsea look ordinary. :)

I'd disagree with this, I think Chelsea made themselves look ordinary. No high pressing up the pitch, our movement and passing wasn't as good as usual and the biggest thing was that we sat back more than we have done recently which allowed you to play in front of us without being harried.

Chelsea were set up last night to not concede and in truth did well to only concede one. Liverpool were very good and Courtios had a great game.

At Stamford Bridge Mikel will be replaced by Oscar and Chelsea will be a far more attacking force.

It's certainly in the balance but it would take a brave man to bet against Chelsea at the Bridge.

I'm just praying we don't get thrashed tonight and have something to play for next week at Bramall Lane

Knick an early away goal and then even if you lose by one it's all to play for at your place.

You've had a decent record against Premier League teams recently, hopefully it continues.

Chelsea were set up last night to not concede and in truth did well to only concede one. Liverpool were very good and Courtios had a great game.

At Stamford Bridge Mikel will be replaced by Oscar and Chelsea will be a far more attacking force.

It's certainly in the balance but it would take a brave man to bet against Chelsea at the Bridge.

Given that the game will be more open, I can imagine Liverpool doing well on the counter with Sturridge (if he's back)and then Lallana, Stirling and Coutihno. Should be a cracking game.

A good defeat that was. We did not embarass ourselves. If it wasn't for that stupid penalty that we gave away it would have been a draw!!

All to play for next week!

Frustrating game. We were awful... Was hoping we could maybe rest a few p,ayers next week as we have so many games but we'll have to go full strength. Maybe our idiot manager want play ade and mason this time (and make ade captain!!!!)

Frustrating game. We were awful... Was hoping we could maybe rest a few p,ayers next week as we have so many games but we'll have to go full strength. Maybe our idiot manager want play ade and mason this time (and make ade captain!!!!)

You've had alot of idiot managers in fairness. Who was the last manager you liked because you seem to have a pop at all of them? Were you booing a Adebooyor tonight?

You've had alot of idiot managers in fairness. Who was the last manager you liked because you seem to have a pop at all of them? Were you booing a Adebooyor tonight?

I liked AVB. No, loved him. So our last proper manager...

No I didn't boo him. But I want him out of Tottenham as quickly as possible.

I really don't think I've hated a Spurs manager as much as him. Vile vile man.

Looking in from the outside, I actually thought he did OK and quite rightly questioned the commitment of some players during his time in charge. He even managed to get a bit of life out of Adebayor :heh:

We didn't actually play that badly, but they clearly wanted a replay and rightfully so as the money they'll receive from it will benefit them greatly. Aside from that really good chance in the first half that just went over the bar, I thought we did alright and were never really in danger of losing it.

We had something like 80% of the ball in the second half and couldn't break them down. The subs Herrera and Van Persie helped but we just couldn't get the goal to open them up. I think most sides would have struggled there tonight, tbh, they were well set up defensively.

On a side note, a bit of a piss take organising this tie for a Friday night kick-off.

You can't say you played well in fsiling to not best cambridge with such a strong team put. For months I've been saying Man U will click, they've played the least games out of everyone, spent near 200m... Yet consistently awful... It's bizarre. Yet fans seem so patient with things...

I get frustarted with spurs yet we've played the most. In all competitions. Actually made money in the summer... Maybe I should be happy...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!