Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon

Retro_Link

Yes they've put more up of all of those at various points in the last few months. This is a game that isn't even out for another month and a half. Of course they wouldn't stop selling these after half an hour of sales.

Not once has Little Mac or Shulk been restocked. Rosalina did but that lasted about 5 mins.

Not been keeping up to date with this... so it's out next month on May 29th yeah?

So the only that could stop me from putting in a Pre-Order is this..... where does the game stand on voice chat?

Uh-oh! Someone doesn't know!

There's none.

Uh-oh! Someone doesn't know!

There's none.

:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

There's been three threads on it and a million posts.

As I said not been keeping up to date very well.

Well if no voice chat is confirmed that's me not needing to make a pre-order.

Did Nintendo even say why?

Ah feck it anyway, I was looking for a way to save some money anyway :(

Yes they've put more up of all of those at various points in the last few months. This is a game that isn't even out for another month and a half. Of course they wouldn't stop selling these after half an hour of sales.

No they haven't. They have Wii fit trainer, marth but not the others. Not yet. Hopefully though.

splatoon_edge_cover.png

"How Nintendo is reinventing the multiplayer shooter." I call the lack of voice chat a regression not a reinvention. Something that's been around since the original XBOX and is a standard feature on every other modern online shooter. I guess you could technically call it a "reinvention".

So Dr. Mario is supposedly compatible with this game. What's he going to do? Diagnose and cure a bad case of laryngitis?

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/detail/aTkh7avfSbKaitAxdGQAen_mmE8vDspA

Edited by Wii

"How Nintendo is reinventing the multiplayer shooter." I call the lack of voice chat a regression not a reinvention.

You're running the risk of sounding a bit petty minded about this. We do get it, you're passionately disappointed and you are laser-focussed on expressing that disappointment to anyone who'll react but I do think it's time to move your argument on. Is there something new you'd like to say about Splatoon?

You're running the risk of sounding a bit petty minded about this. We do get it, you're passionately disappointed and you are laser-focussed on expressing that disappointment to anyone who'll react but I do think it's time to move your argument on. Is there something new you'd like to say about Splatoon?

I've said plenty of positive things about this game, I've paid for it already. But when there's a caption like that it's begging for a retort and it's got it elsewhere on the internet. H-O-T made the same point immediately following my post but edited it out perhaps because he seen I'd already commented on it just a minute before him.

I've said plenty of positive things about this game, I've paid for it already. But when there's a caption like that it's begging for a retort and it's got it elsewhere on the internet. H-O-T made the same point immediately following my post but edited it out perhaps because he seen I'd already commented on it just a minute before him.

Indeed. I figured you had already pointed it out ( pretty much word for word :D ) so I just deleted that part of my post.