Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon

Retro_Link

The single player gives me vibes of portal. I imagine there will be a lot of momentum-based squid jumps up walls and other such things.

Should be pretty cool. Hope it has some decent length to it. At least the characters and stories are classic Nintendo bizarreness.

The single player gives me vibes of portal. I imagine there will be a lot of momentum-based squid jumps up walls and other such things.

Should be pretty cool. Hope it has some decent length to it. At least the characters and stories are classic Nintendo bizarreness.

I think the campaign length will be fine. Captain Toad was apparently a short game and I got 14+ hours out of it.

Out of interest, how old are you @Wii ?

Did you get lost? The PS4 boards are in another castle. Don't normally see you post here unless it's something negative to say about Wii U, I've looked at your comments. Mustn't have liked my PS4 fanboy comment earler in the general board?

Did you get lost? The PS4 boards are in another castle. Don't normally see you post here unless it's something negative to say about Wii U, I've looked at your comments. Mustn't have liked my PS4 fanboy comment earler in the general board?

Haha, you're one to talk! You're the most negative person in the football thread and can appear that way in a lot of other places, too.

Also, what Happenstance said is a legitimate question and your "deflection" tactics aren't fooling anybody. ;)

Anyway, even I'm tired of all of this voice chat stuff (even though I'd like to know if it is there). It's boring to have it mentioned and also boring to see the why do we have to talk about voice chat agaaaain posts. For what it's worth...I don't think the game appears to be that great, to be honest. It's not something that I'm desperately eager to play. I'm finding it all a bit strange how it's suddenly being rated as a must-have by people on here.

For what it's worth...I don't think the game appears to be that great, to be honest. It's not something that I'm desperately eager to play. I'm finding it all a bit strange how it's suddenly being rated as a must-have by people on here.

You're not the only one.

This game looks so dull to me.

Art design is great, but gameplay looks pretty boring.

You're not the only one.

This game looks so dull to me.

Art design is great, but gameplay looks pretty boring.

I'm the same way but I mostly put it down to my lack of interest in most competitive shooters. I remember people coming out of E3 being quite impressed so I just figured it was one of those games thats just not for me.

Haha, you're one to talk! You're the most negative person in the football thread and can appear that way in a lot of other places, too.

Also, what Happenstance said is a legitimate question and your "deflection" tactics aren't fooling anybody. ;)

Anyway, even I'm tired of all of this voice chat stuff (even though I'd like to know if it is there). It's boring to have it mentioned and also boring to see the why do we have to talk about voice chat agaaaain posts. For what it's worth...I don't think the game appears to be that great, to be honest. It's not something that I'm desperately eager to play. I'm finding it all a bit strange how it's suddenly being rated as a must-have by people on here.

I don't know him from Adam, so it's none of his business what age I am or to ask me personal questions. I don't ask anyone about their personal life. I slag Man United and Chelsea and they deserve it and that's banter. I don't mind anyone else in the Premiership.

Splatoon isn't a game I cared a great deal about but its recent videos look like the graphics have been spruced up but we don't know a lot about the game still.

Does @Happenstance own a Wii U?

I don't go into the PS4/XBOX 1 boards because I don't own them or care about them?

Edited by Wii

Yep I have one

I'm shocked. I suppose I should've have really noticed what with your daily and positive posts.

What is up with the site being so slow if you edit your post?

Edited by Wii

I'm shocked. I suppose I should've have really noticed what with your daily and positive posts.

What is up with the site being so slow if you edit your post?

Why would owning a Wii U mean I have to post regularly about it? I bought one because there were a couple of games I wanted to play. I have been disappointed with certain things about the console or Nintendo's approach so sometimes I will post about those. At the moment my gaming preference is PS4 and PC but that probably wont always be the case, I go where the enjoyment is. Last gen I played 360 and PS3, the one before that was mostly Gamecube.

If you didnt want to answer my question then you didnt have to, there was no need to get all defensive about it.

Why would owning a Wii U mean I have to post regularly about it? I bought one because there were a couple of games I wanted to play. I have been disappointed with certain things about the console or Nintendo's approach so sometimes I will post about those. At the moment my gaming preference is PS4 and PC but that probably wont always be the case, I go where the enjoyment is. Last gen I played 360 and PS3, the one before that was mostly Gamecube.

If you didnt want to answer my question then you didnt have to, there was no need to get all defensive about it.

Rubbish. Your question? Everyone knows what that was. I give Nintendo a hard time too and let's face it they deserve it at the minute. It's not all bad though, there's a few bright spots.

Let's go with this one from now on:
fC1eRpv.png

---------

So it has been undeniably conformed that there will be no voice-chat whatsoever?

Not even in lobbies or anything?

I'd expect the norm now, voice chat in the lobbies. After that, who knows? Someone at Nintendo must be noticing the concerns but I don't think the lads in Japan don't give a damn.

*Sigh*

I didnt even mean the question as an attack as I just genuinely wanted to know as sometimes it really does make it easier to see where someone is coming from with the comments they make.

I know what you mean, if Wii said that he was 12 or 15 or something, I would genuinely stop getting so wound up by his posts.

For what it's worth...I don't think the game appears to be that great, to be honest. It's not something that I'm desperately eager to play. I'm finding it all a bit strange how it's suddenly being rated as a must-have by people on here.

I get the impression you stopped being a Nintendo fan a long time ago tbh. That's how it seems anyway.

I don't know how people wouldn't be looking forward to it, or be pistiive about jt, it's a really unique take on tactical shooters unlike ANHTHING WEVE SEEN. De Blob meets Call of duty... It should be applauded! I think the game looks incredible, just how incredible is all up to Nintendo, can't wait to hear more!

I don't know how people wouldn't be looking forward to it, or be pistiive about jt, it's a really unique take on tactical shooters unlike ANHTHING WEVE SEEN. De Blob meets Call of duty... It should be applauded! I think the game looks incredible, just how incredible is all up to Nintendo, can't wait to hear more!

I see what you did there. ;)