N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

It's happened ever since they implemented the rule. It makes no difference anyway because if you order multiples then the order is cancelled.

If a consumer forgets that rule do they lose all pre orders? Are they given 1 with the extras just cancelled?

It makes me sad knowing I'll probably never own all of these. I've got all of Wave 1 & 2, and Ike and Rosalina, but I'm just gonna admit defeat in that I'll never own every Smash Bro's Amiibo.

I MUST get the Yoshi Amiibo's though.

Nope, but then you already knew that.

Why do you care? You aren't buying them anyway.

I didn't know that but if I had to have guessed I would have said that is what happens because I think they did that with other previous amiibo. Did you say a while back that they just cancelled everything and they gave no warning or explanation? I don't follow this as closely as games. Also when I say if consumers forget, not everyone there would have been aware that this is what happens. Is there a warning not to order multiples of the same amiibo? It'll annoy some people and catch them out but they don't care, they sell out anyway. Just thought there'd be a better filtering system and safeguards in place.

I got disconnected from the site at about ten to three, and couldn't get back on at all until twenty past. Also got the email saying my order from yesterday was affected by cancellations and I had "priority" for the new ones sent at 14.55, completely useless by that time of course. I got my order in as soon as the page updated yesterday, 14.47 according to my confirmation email. No idea whether both, just one, or indeed neither, are cancelled as my order status doesn't say they are cancelled and the email is pretty vague. Pretty baffled by the whole event and won't be in any hurry to order from them again. Just glad I already had orders elsewhere even if they are more expensive.

Official line from @NintendoUK was Jigglypuff sold out in 30 seconds and LOTS of cancellations coming @amiibofiguresuk #pleaseunderstand"

"Source was Matthew Winn manager of the @NintendoUK customer support. Jigglypuff 30 seconds, Greninja 1.5 mins @amiibofiguresuk"

Shocking.

Sorry to hear that @VsPhoenix. At least you have got them elsewhere.

I got my Jiggs and Greninja in before the official 3pm time, so hope I'm OK, haven't got a cancellation yet. Got all four of the new ones too, only ordered one of each.

I now have preordered at Nintendo, Game and Shopto. Lets see who holds up. Oh and Wario and Charizard from Amazon.