N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

Out of interest, why would you want more than one anyway (ignoring resell)?

I believe Hero is keeping one set boxed to keep as collectables, while the other set is opened to be used with the games and displayed.

I'm just going for one of each to open, display and use, hopefully going to stop once I've obtained all the Smash amiibo's because I wouldn't really have the room for any more than that, I don't have that much room left to display the ones I have as it is.

I'm just going for one of each to open, display and use, hopefully going to stop once I've obtained all the Smash amiibo's because I wouldn't really have the room for any more than that, I don't have that much room left to display the ones I have as it is.

I said that to myself and then I ended up with the Mario series. You then had Nintendo show the Yoshi and Splatoon ones....it's never ending. You just know there's going to be an awesome Starfox set appear at E3 as well.

The guys on NVC all said they wouldn't bother with the Mario set but every one of them ended up buying the lot. :D

I said that to myself and then I ended up with the Mario series. You then had Nintendo show the Yoshi and Splatoon ones....it's never ending. You just know there's going to be an awesome Starfox set appear at E3 as well.

The guys on NVC all said they wouldn't bother with the Mario set but every one of them ended up buying the lot. :D

It's so true... :(

I've resisted the Mario series aside from Toad, I have the Splatoon set because they come with the game - for a little bit extra - plus that plush Yoshi, I couldn't say no. :heh:

And no sooner had they appeared... now sold out on the store, there's no chance I'm getting a look in for tomorrows pre-orders being that I don't get home until gone 5pm or so. :/

Have you got them preordered elsewhere?

Yes... but with ShopTo... didn't they screw people over on pre-orders before?

I was hoping to pre-order with Nintendo store, get the whole set done and then I would cancel my pre-orders with ShopTo as Nintendo have yet to mess me around yet, aside from Toad but that was because I tried to order two.

It's because they forgot to put that 1 per customer restriction again

They will be cancelling a lot of bulk pre-orders then, it happened before with other amiibo.

Edited by S.C.G