NEurope
Shorty

Batman: Arkham Knight

You need to have decent distance to gain the speed to launch off and glide.

I know it's not the same game, but can someone tell me what is the difference between Batman Arkham Origins and Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition?

It would be nice if someone could answer quickly, so I can use my Rakuten points. Thx.

There different games.....

But arkham city is the better game.

OK, so it's not like the one has DLC included and the other doesn't, but it's the same game....

Which one is better?

Arkham City was made by rocksteady and origins by another company, origins is largely considered the worst of the arkham games.

Ive put some more time into this now and I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more.

That first hour or 2 was not particularly enjoyable in the slightest but once I got through it I'm starting to like it a lot.

And the jumps everyone has been going on about...!

Shit myself twice so far. I like that they've added that in. It should keep you on edge, a game like this.

I also think that this game (like the others) is doing a great job of making you feel like Batman. As in, the severity of the situation is very real and you're right in there going it alone.

It feels almost like it's half film half game. Really impressive.

I think the story could have used more of a build up. I felt like I was dropped in way too quickly to this new situation and I think its why I'm finding it a bit harder than in previous games to get into the story.

Well I've just completed the main story. I think it got better as it went on but I still feel like the beginning needed more build up. The on foot sections were brilliant as usual but I didnt like the Batmobile stuff at all, especially the Cobra tank bits. Overall I'd say is the worst of the Rocksteady trilogy.

Anyway, off to complete the rest of the side missions so I can get the full ending!

70% through the story now, love how mental and twisted it's getting. :hehe:

Also, this has just provided my favourite stealth gameplay moment ever!:

When you need to diffuse the bombs as Robin while "Joker" is singing to Batman.

Bloody brilliant. :bowdown: Not to mention absolutely hilarious. :laughing:

Took me a few attempts as I kept screwing up due to the laughter. :grin:

You need to have decent distance to gain the speed to launch off and glide.

Cheers. Also realised I was still holding r1 from and letting go of that straight away solves it!

I've reached the Knightfall Protocol but still got alot of side missions that need to be done for the proper ending.

For some bridge action, how/when does the bridge actually lower? I'm trying to do a Riddler/Catwoman challenge and can't progress because it seems they all seem to use the Batmobile somehow.

Just as previously guessed, not riddles, just physical challenges. Which are just boring because the Batmobile handles like shit.

For some bridge action, how/when does the bridge actually lower? I'm trying to do a Riddler/Catwoman challenge and can't progress because it seems they all seem to use the Batmobile somehow.

Just as previously guessed, not riddles, just physical challenges. Which are just boring because the Batmobile handles like shit.

Without spoilers, story progression.

70% through the story now, love how mental and twisted it's getting. :hehe:

Also, this has just provided my favourite stealth gameplay moment ever!:

When you need to diffuse the bombs as Robin while "Joker" is singing to Batman.

Bloody brilliant. :bowdown: Not to mention absolutely hilarious. :laughing:

Took me a few attempts as I kept screwing up due to the laughter. :grin:

That was the last mission I did. I loved that.

Really enjoying the riddler side quest stuff. Going to actually complete as many of the side quest things I can before continuing further with the main game.

Done all the 2 Face & Firefly side quests to 100%

I got stuck on that same part so yeah just crack on with the story and all will make sense...actually one of my favourite missions so far just for certain cut scene.

I'm on 95% so on da home straight! :D

I considered myself awesome for managing to figure out who the Arkham Knight was.

Either Nightwing or Robin, based on their behaviour. However when Joker kept bringing up dead Robin it became more obvious they were playing the back from the dead angle.

Finished the story on this now, finale was just a bonkers as I was expecting it to be. icon14.gif

Still lots to do before reaching 100%, not sure I've got the patience for the Riddler stuff though. :hehe:

Anyway, great game. But my opinion on the Batmobile definitely changed, and despite initially loving it, the Batmobile did eventually get a bit tedious. I'm still glad it was included, and driving around or using it for puzzles was great, it's just the forced combat sections (especially in the later stages of the game) that kill it really. :blank:

Just remembered that I haven't checked out any the free DLC yet, apart from the 60's Batsuit. :heh:

Anyone done the Harley/Scarecrow missions yet?

I've done the Harley mission. Its very short but quite fun, especially if you like the character.

Havn't started the Harley or Scarecrow missions yet, however i have been advised that the Harley mission can spoil the game. So i'm leaving it for towards the end. I've been driving around scaring the Arkham criminals running around town.

I thought the Harley mission was a prequel. Not played it either but heard it's fairly average and over quickly.

Yeah its a prequel and it only maybe spoils one tiny thing which wouldnt even be considered a spoiler.

I've done the Harley mission. Its very short but quite fun, especially if you like the character.
Did the Harley mission last night. Man, you weren't kidding about it being short! :hehe: Was pretty cool though, I like her version of detective mode. :)

Got some weird stuttering occasionally during that mission though, you notice any of that on your playthrough?

Also did the 3 Scarecrow driving missions. Again very short, but enjoyable enough. Was expecting it to be really hard after seeing the disclaimer about "high difficulty content", but it was a piece of piss! :grin:

The trophies are so messed up on this game, you get a silver for that and the Harley mission, but way more challenging parts from the main story (like the cloudburst tank boss) get you bronze! :heh:

Did the Harley mission last night. Man, you weren't kidding about it being short! :hehe: Was pretty cool though, I like her version of detective mode. :)

Got some weird stuttering occasionally during that mission though, you notice any of that on your playthrough?

No thankfully I didnt get any stuttering.