N-Europe

Dr. Luigi

Serebii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'll probably get it. Begrudgingly. Like Wii Sports it's slightly over priced, irritatingly over priced, just a few quid less would be perfect. I genuinely think they'd get more sales if they did, but... hey. I really like Dr mario. Have Germ Warfare on the Wii shop, probably not quite worth the upgrade, but I'm a bit of a sucker...

How is it in general? I would be tempted even at that price if it weren't for the fact that it feels as though it's a cheap (expensive on this end) cash-in and a scrubbed up WiiWare game.

It's addictive, and the Germ Buster & Operation L modes are pretty good too.

Wouldn't say it's worth the price though

I'm tempted on this but will resist and hold out for a sale. Not sure if I only want it because of nostalgia tho, many happy memories of thrashing my sister and mum on multiplayer as a kid in the original and the 'fever' theme still gets stuck in my head to this day!

Thing is, I imagine online is the most appealing part of this game - an element that is likely to die off as it ages. so say it gets a £5 price drop.. essentially the online will be stripped out by then.

Kinda tempted... but only when I have enough people in my friends list to make online play worth it

Played some of it... Hmm.... It really is disgusting how much they've charged for this. I love Dr Mario, but this IS Germ Buster form wiiware with an L shaped mode tacked on. Nintendo are disgraceful sometimes they really are. Still, it's nice to have it gamepad only (I really do love that feature) and it's got me playing this great mode again, but it's unbelievable they're charging just under 14 quid for it...

Saying that. Anyone want to play online?!?!

Played some of it... Hmm.... It really is disgusting how much they've charged for this. I love Dr Mario, but this IS Germ Buster form wiiware with an L shaped mode tacked on. Nintendo are disgraceful sometimes they really are. Still, it's nice to have it gamepad only (I really do love that feature) and it's got me playing this great mode again, but it's unbelievable they're charging just under 14 quid for it...

Saying that. Anyone want to play online?!?!

How much did they sell germ buster for when it released??

1000 points. Which was about £7 wasn't it?! Can't remember anymore...

This should be a fiver. If this was on a mobile phone it'd be free :)

sounds about right

I enjoyed dr. Mario, but I wouldn't really be willing to shell out more than £4 on it - On the basis that it should be out on nes vc.

Having online tempts me, but not by £10