N-Europe

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call (3DS)

Hero-of-Time

• 3 months later...

It's pretty much the first game with more content.

It's got all the songs from the original, including the DLC. (Somnus is the only song missing for some reason)

Most of the new songs come from the Spin-off games. Mystic Quest, Crystal Chronicles, Crisis Core.

There's also a Quest Medley mode. (Kinda like Smash 3DS' Classic mode) It also has a 2-player VS mode. Along with loads more characters.

And it seems the Stoic Bonus has been dropped. Allowing for the max score, even when you're using abilities. Meaning they're actually useful!

There's a total of 221 songs this time. Not including new DLC in the future.

Thanks for the reminder of the demo @dazzybee. Just downloaded it now.

Nice to see that the AC rendition of JENOVA is part of the demo. I love that tune ( especially this version ) so chose that first.

I cannot wait to play The Price of Freedom in this game. Dem feels. Poor Zack. :(

With this, then Hyrule Warriors and them Fantasy Life, it's gonna be a busy September for us Nintendo fans. It's about time the onslaught of games began!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting the game this week? Shopto started the process yesterday so hopefully I will get it tomorrow. I just went with the standard edition. The special edition just wasn't all that special. :D

With both this and Hyrule Warriors arriving this week, it's gonna feel good to get back on my Nintendo machines for a bit.

I've mentioned this before but I cannot wait for when this pops up in the game.

Glorious song and game for that matter.

Turns out my copy also arrived yesterday. I didn't get the shipping email until yesterday afternoon so I didn't bother to check the post when I got in from work ( Destiny was calling ). I decided to have a check before I set off for work this morning and it was sitting waiting for me. :)

I brought my 3DS to work and had a play with this during my lunch break. I was happy to see I could play The Price of Freedom straight away! Yup, that was the first song I played.

I was also happy to see that by playing the demo I instantly unlocked 10 characters. I like little bonuses like that. My team leader had to be my boy Squall, followed by Zack, Cloud and Tidus.

After my first song I then played another 5. I chose...

FFX- Seymour Battle

FFVII AC - JENOVA

FVII CC - A Flower Blooming in the Slums

FFVIII - Force Your Way

FFXIII - Blinded by Light

I think that was it. I wanted to sit and play more but sadly i had to get back to work. :(