NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call (3DS)

Sequel to the awesome Theatrhythm has been revealed in this weeks Jump. It's due out in Spring in Japan and has 200+ tracks, 60+ characters and a Versus Battle Mode.

:yay::yay::yay:

F YEAH!!! I'm well down for some more Theatrhythm! :D

And not a sign of smartphones in sight. Thank Christ! :yay:

I wonder how many of the 200+ songs will be repeats though... That's an absurdly huge track list! :o

Here's hoping that we get some music from the spinoffs this time. Would be killer to play along to some Mystic Quest or FFCC music! :bouncy:

60+ characters? so is that FF13 Lightning, FF13-2 Lightning, Lightning Returns Lightning, Disisdia Lightning...what are the rest then? her in costumes? :p

Having Type 0 stuff in the game is just another slap in the face that they never gave it a western release! :(

That Type 0 DLC for the first game was a slap to begin with. Now it's a Doubleslap :p

Love this game, always wished they did other game series with it. And when I say other games series I mean Zelda.

A list of games whose songs are included in FFTCC... http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/17/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-has-tunes-from-these-final-fantasy-games/#KHUKp9YdvKT9UXzA.99

Final Fantasy I – XIV

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy Type-0

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Disappointed that there's no Crystal Chronicles GCN music, but MYSTIC QUEST FUCK YEAH!!! :D

THAT BATTLE THEME! HNGG!!!!

THAT TOWN MUSIC! MMMNNNN TASTY! :D

I didn't realise that this game was going to have ALL of the song from the original game in it too. I already have the game but that's pretty cool. I wonder if it'll include the DLC too.

I wonder if they can't use Crystal Chronicles because of some weird licensing agreement with Nintendo. After all, Theatrhythm did get a release on iOS.

Can't wait for this game... It's one of those games that I'd import in a heartbeat, were it not for the region lock...

It's heading west!

I just hope it heads to our region, I've been looking at picking up the first game lately but it seems to go for ridiculous prices online (And finding it preowned at retail in Australia is near impossible since it was a low print run to begin with).

Excellent news. It'll definitely come out over here! I wonder if the vs mode is online... I think we all know the answer to that!

It seems to include many of the songs from the first title, maybe even all of them? I just saw Theatrhythm for sale for a ridiculous 76,90€ price, it has gone rare. Day one purchase for me!

It seems to include many of the songs from the first title, maybe even all of them? I just saw Theatrhythm for sale for a ridiculous 76,90€ price, it has gone rare. Day one purchase for me!

It's all of the songs from the base game plus all of the DLC songs. Then they've bulked it up with a couple of new game modes.

I played the hell out of the first and I'm still excited to see this get released.

This has now been dated for 19th September. If you pre-order you get a limited edition version with a bonus CD, and there's also a collector's version with a 3DS case, a second CD and some collector cards available from the Square-Enix shop.