NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call (3DS)

Wow! That CE sucks balls. A couple of cards and a sampler OST with a measely 5 tracks!? LAAAMMMEEE

September 19 is fine by me though :D

I loved the first. To reconfirm, this is a suped up version of the original? How many new songs does it have? And what are the new modes?

Do we know the track list for this yet?

All I need to know is if this is in:

If it is I'll probably get this at launch, if it isn't then Square Enix can do one.

just 3DS case? not an XL case? no buy don't the US get a case, and 2 cd's one with 5 tracks one with 20? sure i saw that on tumblr

Pre-ordered it yesterday.

Looking so forward to this game, like I said previously, I missed out on the first Theatrhythm and now it goes for ludicrous prices on ebay.

Okay, just played the demo, reminded me how much I love this game. Is this a full blown sequel or just a special edition of the first one?

It's pretty much the first game with more content.

It's got all the songs from the original, including the DLC. (Somnus is the only song missing for some reason)

Most of the new songs come from the Spin-off games. Mystic Quest, Crystal Chronicles, Crisis Core.

There's also a Quest Medley mode. (Kinda like Smash 3DS' Classic mode) It also has a 2-player VS mode. Along with loads more characters.

And it seems the Stoic Bonus has been dropped. Allowing for the max score, even when you're using abilities. Meaning they're actually useful!

There's a total of 221 songs this time. Not including new DLC in the future.

Thanks for the reminder of the demo @dazzybee. Just downloaded it now.

Nice to see that the AC rendition of JENOVA is part of the demo. I love that tune ( especially this version ) so chose that first.

I cannot wait to play The Price of Freedom in this game. Dem feels. Poor Zack. :(

With this, then Hyrule Warriors and them Fantasy Life, it's gonna be a busy September for us Nintendo fans. It's about time the onslaught of games began!

I started playing the original yesterday, great great game. I know I keep saying it, but HOW good would a Zelda version be :(

Can't wait for this actually, one of the best rhythm games in a long long time!

Anyone else getting the game this week? Shopto started the process yesterday so hopefully I will get it tomorrow. I just went with the standard edition. The special edition just wasn't all that special. :D

With both this and Hyrule Warriors arriving this week, it's gonna feel good to get back on my Nintendo machines for a bit.

I've mentioned this before but I cannot wait for when this pops up in the game.

Glorious song and game for that matter.

It'll probably be a bargain bin purchase for me at some point.

So disappointed that

isn't in this Theatrhythm either. :(

I know it's just 1 track, but its omission is still one of the main reasons I won't be getting this game at launch.

My CE was despatched from GAME yesterday. So hopefully it'll be here for Friday. I don't know whether to play this or Hyrule Warriors first though!

I preordered the CE from Square Enix's website, I haven't gotten any information since. Hopefully I'll see it sooner than later...

Regular. Didn't think that the CE was really worth it :heh:

I would have just got the regular, but the CE was the same price, soooo. ::shrug:

Mine arrived too, dunno when I'll get round to playing it though.

Annoyingly I put my wrong office and opt my Lincoln office and not London office :( it turned up today - argh! Now won't play it until Friday!

Turns out my copy also arrived yesterday. I didn't get the shipping email until yesterday afternoon so I didn't bother to check the post when I got in from work ( Destiny was calling ). I decided to have a check before I set off for work this morning and it was sitting waiting for me. :)

I brought my 3DS to work and had a play with this during my lunch break. I was happy to see I could play The Price of Freedom straight away! Yup, that was the first song I played.

I was also happy to see that by playing the demo I instantly unlocked 10 characters. I like little bonuses like that. My team leader had to be my boy Squall, followed by Zack, Cloud and Tidus.

After my first song I then played another 5. I chose...

FFX- Seymour Battle

FFVII AC - JENOVA

FVII CC - A Flower Blooming in the Slums

FFVIII - Force Your Way

FFXIII - Blinded by Light

I think that was it. I wanted to sit and play more but sadly i had to get back to work. :(